• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lloyd, can you bring me a few (or more) of the spreader bags? I have some nice transit cases I can trade!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have sold my new M915 so I am not as cash strapped as I was......I have a butt load of deuce sheet metal (mud flaps, ovm/batt boxes, engine side panels, etc) I don't want to scrap them so I will be bringing them with the intention of not bringing them back. This is trade goods...I will trade this stuff for anything that don't eat (except fat possums). This is a good chance to stock up on parts if you are a parts seller.

poppop

WM, I have six speakers that I think will work with your Pa system. If interested they are trade goods, I just want them gone. I have some other electrionics that came with them that need a home. I don't know if they work but are taking up space in my shop. Wm has dibs on the speakers but if anyone else is interested let me know. If Richard does not want them I still want them gone.

Tim, I will have some bags for you. Kenny, you are included in this also. I will throw some extra on the truck. I use the fiberglass poles for tomatoe stakes, all else is trash except for the tent stakes which has value as scrap.

Chief 919, let me know how many you want, I probably have 2000.

Last edited:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody need any new aluminum tent stakes I have plenty, also the fiberglass como net spreaders. I will have some of the bags the camo net supports go in also. Stakes $1.00 a dozen, spreaders and bags free. I will not bring any spreaders unless someone expresses an interest. I will have a couple hundred stakes and maybe 25 bags unless someone wants more and lets me know. The bags are new and still sealed in plastic. Everything is new and unused.

Count me in for 5 dozen stakes and a couple of the bags Lloyd. If you still have any left.

Thanks

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bit off topic from the thread, but I hope your turn signals are working this year Lloyd [thumbzup]

rofl

poppop

They are not right now. I need a new plug that can be transplanted in. I will work on them before I leave. They work fine when hooked to the towing M813, just not on their own.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody need any new aluminum tent stakes I have plenty, also the fiberglass como net spreaders. I will have some of the bags the camo net supports go in also. Stakes $1.00 a dozen, spreaders and bags free. I will not bring any spreaders unless someone expresses an interest. I will have a couple hundred stakes and maybe 25 bags unless someone wants more and lets me know. The bags are new and still sealed in plastic. Everything is new and unused.

Sign me up for 10 dozen if you have that many left thats not spoken for?

Thanks
Bobby

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there anybody with one of these in their parts bins? I need one in the worst way. It's a seat riser to put the M35A3 type seat in a deuce!

Attachments

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking for two convoy lights, to put on my M814, which is still waiting to clear EUC land.

Last edited:

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can borrow a friends trailer to bring the FARM tractor to bushhog, still waiting on an answer if I need to plan to do it or not. I sold the tractor with a deal already in place so that I can borrow it for the GA rally.

As much as I hate to, I think I'll be selling my complete VIC-1 setup out of the m109.

I have a set of new fiberglass Hummer troop seats, bows, and top. Would be cool on a pickup if you took some out of the middle of the bows. I'll only bring them if needed. I also have a Hemmtt tie rod, and some LMTV? I think aluminum bed sides, brand new.

I still have some pioneer tool racks available. Also can have a complete set of 11 5 ton rims there if someone wants them.

Looking for a straight 5 ton bumper as well. Maybe some front winch parts for the 818, to start piecing together a setup.

zout

I have some extra battery cable for running inverters and such - not much but enough for a couple installs - will have a really good deal on it if you need some. Have Copper battery cable ends as well - will bring those along (crimp style)

Status
Not open for further replies.