• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Adam, I might be interested in those lmtv bed sides. Can you send a pic and dimensions? How much you asking?

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
My m170 project is still available/ for sale if anyone is interested shoot me a pm...
M170+ spare tub + bantam bt3 trailer + nice fenders(for the jeep) + m536 flat bed trailer $1000

rmgill

Out of curiosity, does anyone have any 1100x20 tires? I could use 4 as the tires on my M35 are getting a bit shallow. I'm not to the wear bars yet but close.

TaylorTradingCo

I have a few mounted 100R20 tire/wheels I could bring if I knew they were wanted. I have three that are 100% never touched the pavement for $150 each. Good treaded users are $100 each.
I have one that would be ideal for a show display truck, it is 100%, but has a flat spot where someone drug it down the road without it turning. I would take $50 for it. It would look great sitting on the flat part, and would work if it had to. I will not be bringing any of these unless they are committed to in advance as they are big and heavy.
Derek

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK folks, please remind me if I'm supposed to bring you anything. I'm starting a pile and I suffer from CRS so help me out.

dc3coyote

Kenny, I am hoping I can get Jack to bring you your fuel. I rented out my house and the new tennants were a little worried about the 100 gals of JP8 right next to my dryer.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
OK folks, please remind me if I'm supposed to bring you anything. I'm starting a pile and I suffer from CRS so help me out.
Remember that operational 1:1 scale DUKW you and Dawn were gonna swap for a new transfer case? Don't forget it :lol:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The only thing I'm getting from you is one of those barcode readers (in good condition if you have any of those left)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope to bring 50 of the barcode scanners if I have room. I plan on returing with next to zero. I have plenty of like new ones. Sorry Clinto, Dawn said you really don't need a DUKW and I'm not in need of a transfer case of that caliber!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Clinto, Dawn said you really don't need a DUKW and I'm not in need of a transfer case of that caliber!

aua

Foiled again! I told her I'd take her to the beach all the time if we had a DUKW, she just won't listen!

Sirblissfull

Hard top

Anyone from Dothan Alabama area heading to the rally or able to pick up a hard top on the way back and drop it off at GoldnEagle's place?

I will be picking up a 5 ton vehicle at his place and driving it back to New Mexico so anyone in the area needs something delivered to New Mexico or north Texas / Pan Handle area let me know. I do not have any storage except in the van body itself so I cant hold anything of size for very long.

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I could use a pair of 5t front hub caps, my list seem to keep growing

Chief_919

Anyone have any M37 or M101A1 wheels/tires? I need a few 9.00x16's, either NDTs or the Superlugs, and a few wheels. Mounted sets even better.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have a heater unit form the 819, this is the heater, core only, core needs repair, ill bring it just in case somebody wants it.

also need a window defroster for the left window

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.