• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have a M105 bed that has been blasted and painted....it has some rust spots where I reblasted it to fix some holes......I'll take 250 if I can figure a way to get it to the rally in the van.
If I decide to drive the deuce with the bolster trailer I will be able to haul no prob.

T

televisionman007

i have a M109 for sale. i wasnt bringing to rally but if someone really wants it i could

Attachments

airmech3839

I have a guy I just found out can get some deuce parts and he is here in Augusta. I am gonna try and get him to come check out the Rally. Maybe he will bring some parts with him if he comes. I will let ya'll know!

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's actually a #7 Wrecker hoist. The bomb hoists stick out the back farther.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, so it is confirmed. I just acquired a NOS (or very very close to it) deuce air compressor that is for sale I'll be bringing it to the rally. Also a set of rubber wheel chocks, possibly a set of NATO slave cables and Kenny I got those Metal Jerry cans I mentioned in your other thread. Still don't know the condition, but I will tomorrow night. And if he remembers them, a small handfull of gaskets for the metal cans as well. Probably be bringing various other small items as well.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone need CUCV keys? I'm going to try to talk Mike into bringing his cutter (From codes) and banging out another batch of CUCV keys.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have a set of fiberglass sides off of something .. i bought them off wreckerman.. ill send him a pm to find out what they fit.. just taking up space here

Status
Not open for further replies.