• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
here's my list all in one spot
IM bringing
tb inners-------------------to gimp
soft top frame work-----to pctrans if he wants
heater motor and core
my wish list
cot--from rayzer
3 complete air shift air switches (bracket, light, switch, on/off or in/out plate )
-----1 from pctrans
-----1 from kenny?
-----1 still need
2 complete 4 post on/off flip switches(switch, hardware, on/off plate, flip handle)
-----1 from kenny
-----1 still need
1 window defroster, L side
800 winch drive shaft------------------depends on cost
2 spades and front pockets---------- depends on how much $$$ I have left
2 long telescoping boom supports-- depends on how much $$$ I have left
my wish list is most likely well over my $$$ supply, but I can HOPE

Last edited:

RAYZER

i have some 5 ton stuff im bringing, canvas cargo cover with end curtains (14' bed) canvas grill cover, canvas soft tp cover (needs some repair), 5 ton tool box with pioneer rack on top.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have a big box of laminated glass for front or side windows on deuces, 5 tons or anything with flat glass.

I'll take 5 bucks a sheet for it.

I need a count since this stuff is heavy....if anybody is interested I would love to get rid of it.

Chief_919

I have a big box of laminated glass for front or side windows on deuces, 5 tons or anything with flat glass.

I'll take 5 bucks a sheet for it.

I need a count since this stuff is heavy....if anybody is interested I would love to get rid of it.
count me in for 8 sheets

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Anyone need CUCV keys? I'm going to try to talk Mike into bringing his cutter (From codes) and banging out another batch of CUCV keys.
What's the code for CUCV keys?

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
here's my list all in one spot
IM bringing
heater motor and core
my wish list
cot--from rayzer
3 complete air shift air switches (bracket, light, switch, on/off or in/out plate )
-----1 from pctrans
-----1 from kenny?
-----1 still need
2 complete 4 post on/off flip switches(switch, hardware, on/off plate, flip handle)
-----1 from kenny
-----1 still need
I think ctmustang needs a soft top frame if pctrans passes on it ..look us up when we get there early Thurs. morning

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would like a convoy light if anyone has one to sell. Still looking for a spring seat for my M35A2 as well.

I've got the "seat" from my recent replacement, but I assume you are looking for the base?

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lloyd,

It's the whole seat (cushins and framework) minus the springer base. I also have the passenger bench seat. If my new seats work out like I am hoping they will we'll work something out. Both seats are like new. The drivers seat only has a little oil spattering on the front edge of it from when my fuel filter blew out the o-ring and sprayed the firewall and inside of the drivers side of my truck with "fuel"

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wasn't sure about where we are going to set up our tents and camping tent but I was wondering about power because Im not sure if Im going to have a generator to bring at this time.
Someone one here offered power to me earlier if I helped with fuel and what not but I cant remember who remember who that was? We will probably be down on Thursday and I was bringing a plotter and computer so I will need power. I have a few battery backups that I use that will keep power for me a little while but will need to recharge. I do have a 100ft 12gauge drop cord if their is a power center? I help pay to wards the fee for power if there is one!

Bobby

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Right across the fence where we stay are the camping spots that have electricity. Bring a cord or just stay on the other side of the fence.:-D

Green_gator

I have a mess of the wiring that goes to the field lighting kits. I will bring it along as I do not have the right set up to power. If someone has a military generator we can attach to we can light the place like it is Christmas! Gimp if you have storage for it I will donate it to the cause for coming rallies. It is taking up space that is needed to fit the MKT into the warehouse. No reasonable or semi reasonable offer refused on any of it that Gimpy does not want for future rallies.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wasn't sure about where we are going to set up our tents and camping tent but I was wondering about power because Im not sure if Im going to have a generator to bring at this time.
Someone one here offered power to me earlier if I helped with fuel and what not but I cant remember who remember who that was? We will probably be down on Thursday and I was bringing a plotter and computer so I will need power. I have a few battery backups that I use that will keep power for me a little while but will need to recharge. I do have a 100ft 12gauge drop cord if their is a power center? I help pay to wards the fee for power if there is one!

Bobby
I have a mess of the wiring that goes to the field lighting kits. I will bring it along as I do not have the right set up to power. If someone has a military generator we can attach to we can light the place like it is Christmas! Gimp if you have storage for it I will donate it to the cause for coming rallies. It is taking up space that is needed to fit the MKT into the warehouse. No reasonable or semi reasonable offer refused on any of it that Gimpy does not want for future rallies.

That would be me who was bringing the military generator. But unfortunately it's probably going to be staying home this year. The logistics of getting all of the trailers down there between Gimpy and myself is going to have to mean that something stays home. That means it's either trailers delivered to people who were promised them, or a generator that may or may not have been used...the generator lost as of now. Things could change though, you never know.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
here's my list all in one spot, it keeps getting longer
IM bringing
heater motor and core
250 block heater, NIB
my wish list
cot--from rayzer
-----1 from pctrans
-----1 from kenny?
-----1 still need
-----1 from kenny
-----1 still need
2 amber side marker lights
-----2 from Kenny
2 5t front hub caps---------- added to list

Last edited:
Status