• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an -A3 type seat that I'll be willing to sell. Cushions are dusty and the seat needs (had) a 4 7/8 riser. You could fab one lower if you are tall or make a strong box for a base. Won't bring it unless someone wants it. $100. I also have a pair of recovered cushions for a springer. The covers are new life resource and are 4 years old but the seats have not been sat on since recovered. Some mud dobbers attached their mud to them in places but they will clean up pretty nice. 10 minutes and your seats are like new. Take $70 for the pair. Taking my seating in the deuces in another direction. STE/ICE? I have one, looks darn nice and it's complete. Never tried to make it work. Make an offer. I'll lose money on it because I was stupid, but you don't have to be.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hehe, your trailer has the factory ones already in place. These 24V ones would be very dim!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone need a "D" turbo? This box of stuff and a clean air kit is all you need to turbosupercharge your new N/A deuce.

T

televisionman007

ive got a ruger single action 45 long and 45 acp interchangable cylinder and a winchester 30-06 rifle with scope and bi pod if any intrest asking 500 apiece:D

T

televisionman007

If you bring it they will buy/trade for it.

We all know how furious the horse trading gets on Sunday morning.:deadhorse:
thanks there WM i was jus seeing if i could get any takers as i really dont want to have to worry about them at the rally

Status
Not open for further replies.