• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone need a 5KW genset? Its the 2 cy gas one. Totally taken apart cleaned painted. New pistons,cylinders,heads,governor,carburator,sheet metal. Just need to paint the muffler and gas can/battery mounts and bolt them on and it's ready to run. Includes 3 manuals. $500 or trade for 9x20 tires. Also have 110 deuce inner steering shafts if anyone needs some really cheap. Last i'll bring a LD-427 deuce fording kit.

Alredneck

Banned
Let seee hear, Humvee 6.2s in can $750ea ( not sure status but good cores, 24ea on hand ) Humvee tires Bias, $75>ea depending on tread, Radials $100>ea same deal, more bias than radials in stock. New 11r20 NDT 75ea ( 1 or 2 avail ) Deuce and M54 5ton parts let me know what you want. WD-1 on DR8 reel $15ea lots on hand. CUCV body, axles, motors, trannys, t-cases and other parts ( M1009 ) Various Mil surplus wear and gun parts! What ever I can dig up!

Im needing the short driveshaft between the tandems for a 5ton ( could use 2ea ) Deuce radiators ( depending on price 2-4 ), GMC Brigadeer radiator for 6V92, Hemmt wheels 18ea with hardware and o-rings, M35A3 rims depend on price!

Pm me for details and if you have need parts please! Thanks

Oh yea does anyone have parts for converting 5ton brakes over to full air brakes?

Last edited:

Alredneck

Banned
Hey, anyone coming down from areas near NW Indiana? I have some turbo stuff that I may need to get to CBVET or somewhere close.
I have to drop a aircraft tug in Indianaplois IN in the next few weeks, or can drop it this coming week if you have something you need in GA. You want me to bring your deuce tub?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bring two full reels of WD-1 for the PA system. It's cheaper for me to buy them than bring the ones I have on the larger reels! Not to mention less packing for me to do.:)

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
havent found that yet, still looking, if everyboby got there stuff together in a single list, there would be some REALLY long list, now I could have a seperate post for each item, but i type to slow and id forget what i had posted and do some double post

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a mess of the wiring that goes to the field lighting kits. I will bring it along as I do not have the right set up to power. If someone has a military generator we can attach to we can light the place like it is Christmas! Gimp if you have storage for it I will donate it to the cause for coming rallies. It is taking up space that is needed to fit the MKT into the warehouse. No reasonable or semi reasonable offer refused on any of it that Gimpy does not want for future rallies.
The cord I have is a large one we used back when we needed power for temporary poles to build houses. Not sure how far from the main area we would have to be if we hook to the power from camping area but its a 100ft cord and I have a power center I might can get to bring and you could probably hook the lights from that. If this will help!

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Streamline,
Wreckerman and I have the two closest powered camper sites (#64 and #65) reserved so we can run the MKT, refrigerators and other comfort items. Please be aware that the outlets are RV style 30 amp and 50 amp - a regular 100 foot 12 or 10 ga cord will NOT plug into them without an adapter. Both of the ones we have reserved are 30 amp. There is a 50 amp one on the other side of the gate, but it's almost 75 feet to the fence from the outlet, and there is a road between the outlet and the fence. If it were not for those two factors, locating on that side of the entrance to the pasture would be better.

Alredneck

Banned
Mudstone, $400 drum to drum but I only have one and it currently still in SD! Opps!

Anybody have a good pullout Cat 7155 complete with shift tower? I can get them in Miami for 950 but thats a long drive!

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have to drop a aircraft tug in Indianaplois IN in the next few weeks, or can drop it this coming week if you have something you need in GA. You want me to bring your deuce tub?
Was trying to get a "D" turbo delivered but that fell through. Cab tub???? Sold the truck, won't be needing that anymore. I'd be more interested in a couple of HMMWV radials but since I paid for a tub, I'll probably end up with a tub.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
2 chain wrenches please! Lord I hope I have enough money to pay all my debts at this rally!

Status
Not open for further replies.