• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wondering if anyone knows what these are(I do). I have two sets(four in one set), MIGHT sell one.

Those are "Hen's Tooth Extractors", very rare...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks, here we go again. As like the weather, one of my projects has changed directions. I have (will have) a dual output PTO for my deuce. I need the PTO but not the accessory drive. I plan on installing the PTO on my truck at the rally so I can have an operable winch. I'm willing to trade this PTO for a non-accessory drive PTO + cash or maybe we can figure out how to remove the accessory drive. I would need the blockoff plate if we remove the accessory drive.

Cancel that, PTO accessory drive has been spoken for!

Last edited:

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
parts

Popacom and myself will be there on Thursday morning with a load of stuff.
NOS Type 2 fuel fired tent stoves complete with all acessories,all kind of radio gear,mounts,antennas,cables, acessories.Vinyl pamplet bags NOS,GMC and Reo NOS fuel pump kits, carb kits, points sets,NOS LED front composite lights,NOS rear composite lights,NOS lollipop lights,maddocks and handles for pioneer racks,ammo can brackets for 50 cal cans,NOS pintel hooks for CUCV or Humvee,Blackout light kits for M880 but can be used on CUCVs,can bring M151 parts if you need them,NOS M715 wiper blades,NOS fuel tripods, assorted clevises and tow shackles,NOS camo netting,and other one of a kind parts.NOS 30rd Colt and Magpull mags,working checked VIC 1 intercom sets,working RT524 radios.
We are always buying commo gear and gun mounts.PM us and let us know what you have.If you see something you want we are always open to trades.

T

televisionman007

here are some pics/info on ruger. I purchased gun new in 2004 and paid 700.00 out the door. this gun has about 200 rounds threw her and shoots dam well. This has the extra 45 acp cylinder that goes with it. This piece is still mostly new in box with all paper work from new. I would like to see 500 obo but not willing to go much cheaper. I would jus keep her... Let me know if any interest so i can bring to the rally:jumpin:

Attachments

Alredneck

Banned
I need either a generator for the M275 or an altenator and the adaptor to switch it over.
Doooaaa, Wrecker you where supposed to remind me to wonder the yard to see if I had a extra genny. I have a alt and harness

Anyone interested in some firefighter SCBA setups, Certified till 2013, Mask, hoses, regulator and 4500psi bottle on pack. I have a bunch would need $700 for a setup. Most mask are new to like new Scotts, bottles are ISI

I also have some bottles that need new valves ( leaky windows ) I would part with them for $75ea, they would make great portable tanks to run air tools or fill tires while offroad!

Last edited:

Mudstone

tbanks... how much would an entire intercom system with 2 headsets for a cucv run me? Everything i need and maybe a napkin sketch of how to get it all set up?

ctmustang

If anyone has an abandoned or broken deuce airhorn lying around one of my horns came unscrewed and dropped out on the road somewhere and it sounds kinda funny with just one. If you could bring one I would gladly pay you for it.
Thanks
CT[thumbzup]

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I decided to take a few pictures of some of the stuff I recently acquired to sell at the rally.

Here are some pics of the deuce air compressor. After getting the stuff it turns out that the compressor is a fresh depot rebuild and not NOS. But it's still a good compressor!

DSC00052.JPG DSC00053.JPG DSC00054.JPG

Kenny, these pics are for you since you called first dibs. The can that looks darker than the other two is the worst of the bunch. The paint at the bottom is peeling just a bit and the coating inside is also peeling some. The other two look really nice. paint on the outside it pretty clean and the coating inside it beautiful and smooth.

DSC00056.JPG DSC00057.JPG

I also have 2 jerry can mounts I'll bring along

DSC00058.JPG

2 TM pouches. I have a third one somewhere, if I can find it and dig it out I'll bring it too.

DSC00059.JPG

And a brand new deuce final fuel filter assembly

DSC00060.JPG

I didn't take a pick of the slave cables cause I haven't decided which ones I want to get rid of yet. But I'll also have a nice set of cables for sale. And of course the other stuff I mentioned earlier in the thread.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
here's my list all in one spot, it keeps getting longer and longer and longgggger
I'M BRINGING
tb inners---------------------to gimp
soft top frame work-------to pctrans if he wants
250 block heater, NIB-----to ALRN
air horn-----------------------to CT
heater motor and core
set of the old round front marker b/o and rear taillight b/o lights
two prong wired cab slave plug with cap
test set, cam dwell & engine rpm, stock#4910-788-8549 (complete)
set of 5t frame extensions
2 pioneer tool racks

MY WISH LIST
cot--from rayzer
3 complete air shift air switches (bracket, light, switch, on/off or in/out plate )
-----1 from pctrans
-----2 from kenny
2 complete 4 post on/off flip switches(switch, hardware, on/off plate, flip handle)
-----2 from kenny
2 amber side marker lights
-----2 from Kenny
window defroster, L side
5t front drive flang hub caps, or two broken 5t axles
800 winch drive shaft------------------depends on cost
2 spades and front pockets---------- depends on how much $$$ I have left
2 long telescoping boom supports-- depends on how much $$$ I have left

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Might could get my spare. FWIW, when I pulled the powerpack out I hooked the drain and ripped it off. Imagine it could be soldered back in.

Alredneck

Banned
Kenny what you want for it! I can use all I can get right now, Doc is going to see if he can aquire a few this week. Mine were liberated by the scum of Memphis a few months ago and My last spare sprung a leak after meeting a tree that put up a fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks