• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 GA Rally entertainment page

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
On a more serious note and JW4x4 can confirm this, we had a local band in SW OH called Phil Dirt and the Dozers!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't need JW to confirm it...I've heard of them too. Never heard them play, but I have heard of them.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
On a serious note (yes I am capable of that) if anyone with musical ability and instraments wants to jam around the camp fire it will prob be more entertaining than my stale jokes and perverse sense of humor.
With this many guys around a camp fire there is bound to be a few bean flutes!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
With this many guys around a camp fire there is bound to be a few bean flutes!

I should fix up a big pot of pintos or white beans with some real skillet made corn pone.

With a few pounds of ham hocks in there to flavor them......MMMM MMMMM MMMMM.

Maybe some boiled eggs on the side.

That (along with copious amounts of malt beverages) would provide a "moonlight serenade".

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
On a serious note (yes I am capable of that) if anyone with musical ability and instraments wants to jam around the camp fire it will prob be more entertaining than my stale jokes and perverse sense of humor.

DON'T you DARE give up troop!!!:shock:

Your jokes and quips ARE funny and part of the entire operation!!:beer:

zout

I do not want to get thrown in the fire by bringing the banjo over there = do not know much on it and after a couple songs I hear I get annoying - that is why I will be annoying myself with it over at the 109 and have a fire extinguisher nearby. :beer: and sipping on the Crown Clinto left laying around my premises.

I do know "Possum in the moonlight" and see if I can taunt the WM's pet. And the other song is "Train Stole my possum away".