• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 PNW Mini - Rally

Jinx

My list for Angus is:

1 set of chains
1 set of corners/staves
1 set of troop seats (if they are in better condition than the ones I have. Srodocker, you may still get a chance to buy the second set.)

I REALLY need to buy at least one bow. If someone else has any they can sell, please let me know. I don't think Angus has any spares other than the one set he has, and Josh has claim on that set.

I think that's all I wanted. Did I miss anything Angus? :-D

Stalwart

Mark (Jinx) and I were planning to meet at 0930 just south of Bellevue in order to arrive slightly before 1100. Unless my truck breaks or a major cats-ass-trophy happens, I'll be there.[thumbzup]

Stan Leschert

The M-135 has some issues, so I can't make it. I would love to, so I could meet my green neighbours. If you're available, come on up for our July 1 parade, in North Vancouver. The more green trucks, the better. I'm on the parade comittee, so I think we can find room for you! I'll make it south as soon as I can![thumbzup]