• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Barrington NH old truck meet.

WarrenD

That must have been well after 1pm. That's about the time I bailed (got there at 8am) and the MV stuff was still there. Not sure what happened to the M38 with trailer, I got him to the MV area, got talking with some of the folks from the MVMVC and never saw him again.
One thing I learned early about truckers is that they get started early and leave early. I saw some guys leaving just after 10 am...

BillF

I used to own that m38, didnt look as nice when I had it. I didnt make it this year. The family wanted to do stuff with me, so instead we took the m38 off road and had a good time blackberry picking.

Carl_in_NH

Too bad you didn't make it to this one, Bill. Turnout was a little lighter than I've seen in the past, but it was OK. There were a few of the MVMVC crowd around (ran across Jim and Deb). I left after eating too many greasy fries for lunch around 11:00 AM. Should have gone for the fried dough instead.

BillF

Every weekend in July I spent with the MVMVC and the jeep. I figured the family needed some time with the jeep as well. Notice it all involves the jeep :)