• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Dayton MVPA Convention Swap, Bringing

71DirtyDeuce

Will be there as a spectator too. I actually work about 2 minutes from this event, will probably stop in everyday on my lunch break. Then I will definitely bring the deuce up there probably all day Saturday maybe Friday evening as well.

Attachments

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wonder how they handle people just driving in with MVs to look around? I expect there will be a few people driving in from our place in the morning or during the day.

:)

Michael

I will be there at table 120 and 121. Not planning on pulling a trailer this year but will try to bring some good stuff. I also want a bunch of those medical chests.

Two of the main things I plan to bring are decontamination sets and radio instillation kits. The radio instal kits are $45, if anyone wants one I will put an extra one in with your name on it.

M13 DECONTAMINATION UNIT - Michael's Photos

Radio - Michael's Photos

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
If you want some of the junk OPS! I mean military collectibles I am bringing make sure you let me know that off SS and you will get the "good buddy" price. Mike I also got some of the newer Hardigg cases I will bring, going out to Ft Riley in the morning to pick them up. I am trying to get another M1030B1 restored for sale just got to get back together,but the heat is kicking my B tt!

Attachments

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Nice. If you have a spare hardig case with the drawers, I want one. Probably want 2 aluminum medic cases too.

I will have ground rod slide hammer kits for cheap too.

B3.3T

Ditto for me: one Hardigg case with drawers and 2-3 aluminum cases. I'll have a table inside but don't know the number yet.

67Beast

How much are you going to ask for the cases with drawers? I would also like one if they are reasonable. I'll be there for the entire show, no tables but I have vehicles on display.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I am looking for a M880 B/O wiring harness. Also need one arch for a temper tent, I've got tons of purlins and will bring some.

jasonjc

I'm not going to get to go, But if any of that do go, happen to see any water buffalo (M149A2) parts like the lid or the front main valve. Could you PM me the contact info. Thank you.

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, I may just be blind but I saw all the events that are gonna happen, I just didn't see WHERE it's happening. What's the venue??

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
camping

Okay, I may just be blind but I saw all the events that are gonna happen, I just didn't see WHERE it's happening. What's the venue??
swbradley1 Has offered his place for camping and maintenance if you need a non motel place to stay. Here's the thread on it http://www.steelsoldiers.com/conversations/66253-mvpa-convention-bradley-campbell-farm.html

Found some more stuff in the barn I will bring 2, hundred foot new in the box never used parachutes . If you really need a lot of shade. Water buffalo trailer suction hoses with the brass strainer and scissor jacks and lug wrenches.

Attachments

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, and if it had not come down one heck of a storm last night I would have put the finishing touches on the mowing.

A guy is bringing me a water heater today so I can get that together for next week. For those SS members who don't go to the awards banquet Friday night we are having pulled pork and sloppy Joe's at the farm. If you are staying at the farm Sat morning I am making sticky buns.

rneely

I will bring two Deuce cargo covers and one extended bed cover. One alternator, a take off, looks great. A soft top missing the front attachment strip. One jerry can carrier. One night light and one head light. Anyone interested, priced to sell on the spot, don't want to take them back home.

Looking for door and window weatherstrips