• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Edmond, OK 4th of July Parade

Fudge0514

And one last pic as we started rolling out!

To the group, a big THANK YOU for inviting me out and letting me join the convoy! This parade was a huge event, glad I could be a small part of it. My family and I had a truly unforgettable time today.

Attachments

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And someone back me up on this, but it looks like the Reviewing Stand (Judge's Stand) is on the driver side of our route? Might spice up that side of the trailer more so than the passenger side, if that's the case. :idea:
Good thing you got the sign on the correct side as I'm sure it helped us out.

Our parade entry falls into the Vintage Vehicle-Group division.

The bad news is that the Okie A's (Ford Model As) took first place this year.

The good news is that we took second place and $25 in prize money. Way to go guys :beer:

I want to thank everyone, espesially the new guys, Big Hank, Fudge0514, M715VFD405 and a yet to be named future SS member for coming out and participating. [thumbzup]

Thanks again.

Looking forward to cooler weather and the fall events.

Don't forget the annual December Convoy and the Christmas Light Parade.

M715VFD405

I had a great time and so did the GF and Niece. It really was a huge event with thousands in attendance. I'd like to thank everyone for letting us join in and a big thanks to Joe/Warthog for letting us ride with him and to Dave for giving us a ride back to my POV. It was truly and Honor to meet and ride with all of you and I look forward to doing it again real soon!!!:driver:

Attachments

StreetbikeDepot

I didn't even know about this until now and I could have made it. I've been sitting at the house all day and the truck is here with a trailer hooked to it. Maybe next year.....you guys would have took 1st place if I showed up with a real truck...:razz:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have fond memories of Edmond, My Aunt used to own the Wide-A-Wake on Rt66. It looks like the parade went close by where it used to be.

M813A1

Well guys another Fun 4th of July Parade in Edmond !! I had a a ton of fun and then I drove out to Prague to see a friend that was smoking ribs and that helped me finish the afternoon with some smoked ribs and Chicken !! I am looking forward to theNext event !! Sept. Harrah Days , Oct. Gouls Gone Wild Parade , Nov. Veterans Day Parade , Dec. edmond Parade of Lights , Should make for a Good fall season of Parades !! Good Job all !! Happy 4th of July to All !!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks