• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA rally Definite dates???

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Zout, no question, the M43 has to be ready to roll. Little Truck (Mate of Squirt-Truck) can not be left to carry the 3/4 ton banner alone. She gets scared being alone around all them big trucks. She does not appreciate "Long Live Big Iron" like some of us.........

Tigger... you have a Jeep that has to make an inroads, since Clinto let the little A1 playmate get away.....

I wanted to do a little work on it today but just got home from the hospital and Ashley got steaks for supper on the grill. She is going to help me pr15 the frame tomarow and i can get the new brake lines in and i can drop the powerplant back in. the welder did a great job fixing the frame.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Tigger, you ok, everything go good, you take of your self, we need to keep the good guys up and going

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Im good Ron Have to back in 2 weeks for a follow up but they got me all fixed up Dr wants to see me loose about 30 lbs, i'm working on that![thumbzup]

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Im good Ron Have to back in 2 weeks for a follow up but they got me all fixed up Dr wants to see me loose about 30 lbs, i'm working on that![thumbzup]
I am sure your FRIEND (Ashley) will help with this

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I am sure your FRIEND will help with this
Oh yea!!! she has already told the other girls on my team about it! i do need to lose it! I cant wait to get my jeep back on the road, and bring it to the rally. trying to talk Ashley into comming to the rally, i'm still working on that, she is a city girl. We are still testing the waters so to speek.

Last edited:

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Oh yea!!! she has already told the other girls on my team about it! i do need to lose it! I cant wait to get my jeep back on the road, and bring it to the rally. trying to talk Ashley into comming to the rally, i'm still working on that, she is a city girl. We are still testing the waters so to speek.
We are lucky enough to have a team of one looking after us, YOU have the other girls on my team PLUS ASHILY looking after you , all I can say is [thumbzup]

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
We are lucky enough to have a team of one looking after us, YOU have the other girls on my team PLUS ASHILY looking after you , all I can say is [thumbzup]
There are 5 girls and 5 guys that is done for a reason witch i cant say but they are never afraid to give there opinion on things! lol

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
You could have stuck with the 5 ladys on your team and skiped the rest, now we will wonder :mrgreen:

Capt.Marion

Squirt-Truck said:
But we digress....

...and water is wet.

To help regress, when can we start the buy/sell/trade thread? I've got a long shopping list that keeps growing, and I want to attack it while I still feel like I should spend it on the truck instead of saving for later!

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cant wait to see everyone one again! This will be our second year and I believe my wife will be coming this year! My health has been up and down this year and this heat is not helping but im hoping that I can get at lest 30lbs of me or more bye then to give me a better chance of making it!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
...and water is wet.

To help regress, when can we start the buy/sell/trade thread? I've got a long shopping list that keeps growing, and I want to attack it while I still feel like I should spend it on the truck instead of saving for later!

Why attack it? Relax and come by and see me.

I think we're gonna need a forklift. I think we're gonna need a bigger forklift.

RAYZER

I look foward to this years Ga rally! My wife will attend this one and we should have our m146 in tow compleat with lp furnace,last year I froze my a$$ off at night in the back of a m109a3 ice box!
Will be much more comfortable this time!
:grd:

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I was quite cozy! of course i was on pain killers for my broken ribs! the only thing that woke me up was that bear that was growling all night in the tent next to my truck!:mrgreen:

zout

that was because I was squirting BEAR attractant urine on the ground around your camping area - I think I even had some old fox urine I used up there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks