• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA rally Definite dates???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do we know anyone with a big wrecker and a little Jeep? Gotta be somebody with a big wrecker and a little blue jeep somewhere!

oddshot

Appleseed (2011 Rising Fawn, GA Appleseed Information) OR SS Rally ...

Appleseed ... marksmanship the old fashioned way ...
or SS Rally ... and big green trucks and possum meat ...

Improve shootin' skills ... or celebrate MV's and wear Hawaiian Shirts play old hippy tunes at BBQ ...

decisions ... decisions ...

oddshot

I LOVE the smell of burnin' WMO in the morning ... It smells like ...

WMO burning in the morning!

Last edited:

olewhiskey

I will be rolling from Winder, pretty short run to the Rally compared to the die hards. BTW does anybody know who rolled through Winder down to Lawrenceville last night in a A2 flat towing another singled out A2 with twin gun rings? Whoever was driving was on it, apparently turned up the motor too!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I am going to take my vacation to come this year. Try ed to come last year but could not take off work. Also going to bring truck parts to sell If that ok with ya,ll.
We have a significant swap meet area. We look forward to seeing you.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We have a significant swap meet area. We look forward to seeing you.
Ya think??? The whole dang place is a swap meet. Heck, we are wheelin and dealin parts out on the trails.

Good news, got a new IBC, filling with fuel mixture will commence shortly.

zout

If your looking to buy from Carnac - you can wait a couple days - cause that is how long it takes him to unload everything from the trailers - but he has about anything you need. He helped me get Tigger a pintle for his jeep last year.

Drinking beer and sitting in the shade and watching him unload is worth coming to the 2011 GA RALLY all by itself - and watching him is FREE to boot.

This years rally is not coming fast enough and the "feel" in the air is telling me it is going to be AWESOME. Lots of new folks to meet.
:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.