• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin BS/T-shirt thread.

westechs_wifey

If there is anyone else that did not order a t-shirt for Haspin '11 and would still like one get to me by tuesday nite since I will be making another order wednesday morning and that will be the last chance for one

westechs_wifey

Sending them out today since we picked up the shirts the day before we left for Haspin.....so anyone that paid will be recieve their shirts in a couple days[thumbzup]

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think the rule is that you really have to attend the rally in order to be allowed to wear one.

;-)

ralbelt

I would think that the larger the quantity that is ordered, would make the price more reasonable for all. If we that can't attend are willing to pay the shipping for the sake of helping the over all cost, then so be it.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would think that the larger the quantity that is ordered, would make the price more reasonable for all. If we that can't attend are willing to pay the shipping for the sake of helping the over all cost, then so be it.
It was an inside joke with Recovry4x4.

davey8943

We got our shirts Saturday... They look great!

Thanks for taking the time to send them out!

We are already looking forward to HASPIN 12...

Dave

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks