• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TN 2011 humvee insurance in TN

Craig Felts

i live in TN and have a 2011 M1167 rev humvee due to being to new i have had full coverage on it through progressive i have only had it about 6 months and its not cheap and it was added to all my other vehicle's insurance so im look to insure it separately as a show car, rarely driven, parade car just something cheaper where i can keep full coverage on it with a $45,000 value and be able to afford it as my vehicle insurance insurance just went from $950 a month to $2100 a month they just said there was a price increase just wondering what you guys were doing i do have 9 vehicles insured with 4 kids but the humvee dropped down to liability made it $1200 a month so a $900 monthly difference anybody have a better plan to keep full coverage i would appreciate it thank Craig

jward1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
damn high. I got classic car on my 1038 with a value of $20,000 its full coverage at $17.77 a month.

taskunitbruiser

I am in AL, but should make no difference here. I got classic car insurance through American Collectors. Insured value is stated by customer. I really just wanted the liability coverage so I said $10k for comprehensive. I have a 2500 mi annual limit currently. Last renewal was less than $300 a year, yours will of course be much higher with $45,000 and depending if you want 5,000; 7,500 miles etc.

You are getting seriously ripped off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks