• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 MTA Swapmeet Dates

krall

sussex

last year at this show was my first show ever and had a blast, we will be there for sure,

should still have my 110 gallon tank from a m915A1 semi, and many other junk

krall

vinnies10

You guys are funny. Im trying to get her to go we will see. Im sure it would be funny to see you guys being push on a hand truck. Ill be up there sat morning with the truck

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Just a few more weeks. I guess I better get started loading. It'll take me that long to get all this crap---I mean excellent clean in superb shape surplus loaded.

FormerNewMVGuy

Bump for this swap meet. Is it worth driving from central PA to come to this swap meet. I am seriously interested in coming. It sounds pretty good.

Well , Carnac is driving form georgia, guys are coming from, Pa, maryland , virginia, Connecticut,Mass.Newyork

the show is worth coming to, and if you want, you can camp .....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks