• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Red Ballin'thru the Ozarks Convoy

jasonjc

It's that time again for the 4th Red Ballin convoy. Last year we had around 50 MV's. The convoy is an all day event, about 100miles long. And a lot of fun.:driver::beer::driver:

It's Saturday April 30th and is put on by the Arkansas MV Travelers the Arkansas chapter of the MVPA.

www.armvpa.com

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Thanks for the reminder I still need to send in my registration. There are at least 3 of us coming down this year from KC. In fact stopped by gbooth shop on the way home today and his M38A1 was on the rack getting it's steering box rebuilt for the trip down. See you in April.

ssgtcampbell77

Staff Sergeant
Does anyone have an address or website on this? I would love to go. Also, does anybody have any info on the Mud Run in Troy, MO? I've heard rumor of it but havent been able to find any legit info on it.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jason:
I would like to attend, but after reading the web site I still am not sure what the route is, where does it start and end?
James

jasonjc

It will start and end at the Claion(sp) hotel in Fayetteville. It's on the corner of Hwy 62 and 540. The rote I'm not sure of,but it will be about 100miles long it's an all day thing, but has lots of stops. So you can get out and BS and what ever.

heavy_308

As monumentally thrilling as it sounds, I will not have the M52 buttoned up and gone over to my liking by that time.
I hope that such events continue and that we can eventually meet up with more and more MV's to have an amazing sight and sound for all involved and for those that are watching.
I will just have to join up for later get togethers as I want the M52 and me not to pose a safety risk. The laws of physics shall not be ignored when playing around that sort of tonnage!!! lol

jasonjc

As monumentally thrilling as it sounds, I will not have the M52 buttoned up and gone over to my liking by that time.
I hope that such events continue and that we can eventually meet up with more and more MV's to have an amazing sight and sound for all involved and for those that are watching.
I will just have to join up for later get togethers as I want the M52 and me not to pose a safety risk. The laws of physics shall not be ignored when playing around that sort of tonnage!!! lol

If not thing else stop by that morning and look around and talk with some of the guys.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Was going to come down with the M818, but since fuel is rising switching to M1009. Just a couple of weeks to go!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks