• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Uwharrie dates are set

MikeBike

A Door Prize package will be issued to the MV that is driven :driver:the longest distance to the Uwharrie Rally April 22nd-23rd. [thumbzup]

We'll randomly draw for another 10 prizes.
No charge to enter! Just bring a MV!

Attachments

Last edited:

wb1895

A Door Prize package will be awarded to the MV that is driven :driver:the longest distance to the Uwharrie Rally April 22nd-23rd. [thumbzup]

We'll randomly draw for another 10 prizes.
No charge to enter! Just bring a MV!

With all that GoJo, are you trying to say we stink????:shock:

MikeBike

I've never camped in the group areas at Uwharrie so I rode out and checked it out today. It's a nice place and Badin Lake is very close at Kings Point day use area. There were a couple of guys painting the restrooms and showers for us! Both are nice and clean. Here's a few pics of the rally site for those who have missed the previous 2 years, like me.:roll:
More to come.

Attachments

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your M36 will be there? PERFECT! I want a picture with a m35, next to a m36, m37, and m38. A "WTF where they thinking when numbering" picture.

AMGeneral

Slight change of plans for me,Looks as if I'll only be able to come down for a while on Sat,probably around lunchtime,and then have to leave sometime around 5 PM or so.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks