• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Wa State Mini Rally #5

hwcurtice

What I wouldn't mind finding, reasonable, of course (Dreaming) is a spare tire carrier and a box that can carry some tools and the cover for my trailer, something that can mount on the tongue.

hwcurtice

Sheesh, maybe we need a list of what we're all driving too? For those meeting at the WalMart...

Except for those driving green, of course..

Me, I'm driving my Black 2006 Dakota. Same one I drove to the engine swap, minus the trailer.

Stalwart

What is the departure time for the convoy to Brad's? Jane and I are trying to go to WallyWorld first but in case we are running late, we'd like to know when we should divert directly to Brad's. Thanks!

Stalwart

Thanks Scott but no need to wait. Now that I know the time, it will depend on how early I can get out of here and how long it takes to put 75-100 gallons in the beast (at least it isn't empty). Besides, I never know when Murphy will decide to climb out of my back pocket and give me a thorough screwing. Murphy is a B@$TARD!

Amer-team

Aaron, the truck started, so will get up early and put the accesories on and 0830 at exit 82, with a rolling start. Will probabley have to leave Brads about 1200 to 1300 to satisfy the war department. She is having a get together at the house tomorrow afternoon.
Any food items that should be brought along that are not already covered?

AaronW

Amer-team and I are meeting up at 0830 on Exit 82(Harrison/Centralia). We will be coming in the back way through Tenino and Rainier. See you all at Brad's!

srodocker

360 918 3358 is my number any questions go ahead and call.

food wise. not sure whatever you feel like. hehehe

WALMART PARKING LOT @ 0830 leaving at 0900 for brads

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks