• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Wa State Mini Rally #5

BadMastard

Ok, I think the guy that got the 656 runs a tow company in Monroe. Think his name was Seth? Is mountain highway same as pacific ave? Then that's Stef. If not, I dunno but I will always be happy to drive by and see a new deuce! If it is a black bobber you saw, that's me! Picking up parts last week. Scored a nice small diesel tank to go on my m309 gypsy wagon. How as the southern show? I was up in auburn in the desert storm display. Have to admit, haven't worn a uniform in 20 some years, so it was nice to get some very positive comments from an appreciative crowd. If I can get my pics to load, I'll send some of our desert deuce in the parade.

Olywadan

There is another bobbed deuce running up around in that area. It's more of a glossy, satin color black though. We saw it leaving your place the other week. It was tucked away next to some sort of shop.

hwcurtice

Ok, I think the guy that got the 656 runs a tow company in Monroe. Think his name was Seth? Is mountain highway same as pacific ave? Then that's Stef. If not, I dunno but I will always be happy to drive by and see a new deuce! If it is a black bobber you saw, that's me! Picking up parts last week. Scored a nice small diesel tank to go on my m309 gypsy wagon. How as the southern show? I was up in auburn in the desert storm display. Have to admit, haven't worn a uniform in 20 some years, so it was nice to get some very positive comments from an appreciative crowd. If I can get my pics to load, I'll send some of our desert deuce in the parade.
I know a towing company in Monroe has what looks like a communication 5 ton. Not sure of the designation. He also has a wrecker, that looks to be parked on e permanent basis in back.

Places is SE Monroe, by Buck Island Park.

Hammer

There is another bobbed deuce running up around in that area. It's more of a glossy, satin color black though. We saw it leaving your place the other week. It was tucked away next to some sort of shop.
Did it have a M101 bed on it?
That might be my old bobber.

srodocker

i've seen that bobber with the tan top and the storage place and also seen accross the street from that storage place was a stock deuce thats black.

also heres some pics from brads when we switched the shelter from deuce to bolster trailer with deuce bed. and yup i hooked the shelter up to the wrecker by riding the chains up then brad setting me on top. was fun lol

Attachments

Last edited:

Hammer

Sounds like both my old deuces (stock and bobber.)
Easy to tell on the bobber if it has a 101 bed. (if he still kept that bed I guess.)

rolling18

I may need to pay him a visit soon for some 52" mich. O YA.
KEEEWL!!
I just picked up 7 Goodyear MVT's 395/85/ in excellent shape and 7 wheels from him. got em' all mounted and rolling!! suckers are 320 LBS each mounted!! stock deuce were "only" 172 lbs. ea.

the wider flat treat just BARLEY touch the air-o'matic drag link at full lock.
i doubt i could turn these w/o the air steering!! the contact area is easily quadrupled on each tire!!

Note the comparison of the driver side tires hehe

i can only imagine the 52's!!

Attachments

Last edited: