• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Wa State Mini Rally #5

kurtkds

So I ended up with the louver covers for the drivers side fender well on the XM818, plugs to make a slave cable and plugs to make an extension cable for my tow light set.

I may have something else to pick up next week, just got to wait and see.

srodocker

for something down in nellis?

yea firehound been there before on those 70hr work weeks. lol.

nice kurt good to see you again. and i should grab some ends to make a extension cord for towning...didnt even think about that..

wsucougarx

some fun facts: with some extra time on my hands waiting till monday for a pick up at fort lewis I researched what my bumper unit markings are on the A3 I picked up at Nellis. 709 TC? 709th transportation company. Army reserve located where? Tacoma, Washington. It came with a new soft top and was wondering why the label was from fort lewis. I guess it was shipped all the way down and now Its back. Why it didn't go to fort lewis G/L who knows.
Yes good question. I have only seen two A3's at JBLM DRMO/GL in my lifetime. Hmm, now we know where they go. I'm so up for a long recovery trip.

wsucougarx

Sore rear, sore back, sore knees, headache, the unknowns, hallucinations from sleep deprivation....sounds like fun to me. At least I'll be having fun and grinning ear to ear while doing it haha. Seriously I'm ready for a long distance recovery.....now I just need to finds the reason. Looks like there s a ton of support along the way. Hey zy did you go solo?

goodguyzy

Took the wife and kids with me a made a vacation out of it, reno-vegas....and a few buffets. came back up 95 but through barstow and I-5 would be closer to help. I like the aliens out in the desert though.

Loco_Hosa

Had an awesome time! Brad's property is just something else. Maggie wasnt feeling too well, we almost didnt make it at all. It was awesome to meet some more of the local folks that share my MV Illness.

I was told I look nothing like my avatar, which makes me laugh.

Just when I had convinced myself I dont need an 816... (I have always wanted an MV with a crane) I saw brads collection of them and it broke my resolve. After I buy a house, after I buy some 46s for the M35......

Next time though I will be hopefully able to drive the Green Machine. :)