• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Woodward Dream Cruise

N1265

Hi guys,

Well I just got a new flip video camera and decided to take it up to Woodward. this is my first video with this camera and is a little shakey, I will try to come up with a tripod that I can mount on the seat or dash for next year. But if you have some time to kill you can check it out on the link below.

Had some rain, and this years show was not as good as others in the past, but still worth the trip just to get out of the house .

past.[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcEW3ts0YZg[/media]

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for taking the time to share your video. I hung out at Pasquale's, catch ya next year. Hopefully 2012 there will be a greater MV turn out. I only saw at best 10 MV's in 2 days.

N1265

I think it would of been better if it wasn't for the rain. I did see a couple of MVs here and there but always thought it would be cool to put a convoy together for the show, or maybe even overtake a good parking lot.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well we have a whole year to do so. I can offer 2 trucks at the moment and come next year 3. I like the center parking lot across from COMO'S to commandeer for MV's or near the Hunter House in Birmingham.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks