• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 BMY 923A2 somebody didn't do their homework.

flashgordon

Was it listed as a rebuild? Most of the listings seem to be listed correctly....noting the rebuilt status. If not.... I feel for the Guy. I hope he enjoys it!

Tornadogt

for $18,000 it better smell better than fresh green Iron. On the other hand they New Humvee owner should have dancing girls and bottles of champagne waiting for them when they arrive.

infidel got me

Little old lady owned it, bingo, to and from church on sundays, and grocery store every other Wednesday.

Oh yeah---- never been over 65 mph.

She traded it in on a 2015 Humvee.

Last edited:

mikey

For years everybody complained and whined about GL. We used to compete against each other and scrappers when bidding. Now we are competing against people who know nothing about these trucks and have deep pockets or people who can export them and make 4x's what we would pay for a toy. Our hobby may never be the same.

Mikey

charger53

I think you may be correct. I do hope however that things balance out over a little time and it settles back to as it was. I was on G.P. for the first time today and noticed how high the bidding starts on some items. Could be tough to make a good buy over there.

charger53

I think it will once the novelty wears off.
I think so. Most people don't realize the lack of creature comforts and the expense of owning MV's. Let alone all hoops you may have to jump through along the way. It is a addiction though, Just picked up another m1102 at FT Carson this week :lol:. (Jonathan, im gonna need a bigger parking space at the next rally)

dawico

I think so. Most people don't realize the lack of creature comforts and the expense of owning MV's. Let alone all hoops you may have to jump through along the way. It is a addiction though, Just picked up another m1102 at FT Carson this week :lol:. (Jonathan, im gonna need a bigger parking space at the next rally)
I agree completely. I think the "used" market will grow as people get tired of them sitting in their yard.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks