• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Cincinnati Area Memorial Day Parade

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
South side of Cincinnati - Monday May 28, in Florence, KY - 10 am

I am trying to help the local parade organizer gather military vehicles for the upcoming Memorial Day Parade.

If you would like to attend, feel free to respond here or send me a pm. I would like to get an estimate to the parade organizer so she can plan for our group.

In years past, the parade has started at Boone County High School and ended at the Government Center on Ewing Blvd. I would assume this will be the same. I will update as I get confirmation of registration.

Also, there is normally a memorial ceremony at the conclusion of the parade. We are encouraged to display our vehicles at the end of the parade route during ceremony.

Thanks,

Vondy

Yes the parade in Versailles, Ohio is still accepting vehicles. Send CAV my way thro PM and I will get him the info. Thanks. I would be coming to yours but this one is in the hometown of my roomate while I was deployed. He is there again and his family asked me to join.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No can do this one Jeff. This is the first year I will be able to take my truck to my wife's parents cemetery for the Memorial Day ceremony.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter

212sparky

If any body is intrested that is going I have 15 gal. Of used motor oil I am giving away. I dont have my filter set up done and just need it gone.

jw4x4

I was going to post the pics earlier, but couldn't find the camera. Then I couldn't find the cord. Then the site was down............ Now my security token is missing. Drat!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks