• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Cincy-area Vets' Day Parade, Sun. NOV 4

Cav Trooper

I'm going to try to make it at 12 maybe a little after. It will probably take me 45 min. to an hour to get there from Liberty Township east of Hamilton.

CW3Topher

Google maps is wanting me to take Galbraith of off 75 South, but is there and exit for 126 off of 75? I'm not real familiar with that area.

212sparky

there is no direct exit to 126. You get off at Galbraith, turn left. Go about half a mile and turn right on to the ramp for west 126. It is a pain, but what else do you expect form ODOT.

augiedoggy

there is no direct exit to 126. You get off at Galbraith, turn left. Go about half a mile and turn right on to the ramp for west 126. It is a pain, but what else do you expect form ODOT.
I did not know there is no exit from southbound 75 to Ronald Reagan
west! ......and I live in this city! (Never noticed)
You could go one exit beyond (Paddock Rd) and loop around to
northbound.

I spoke with Gimp and he is going to try and make it.

southdave

I did not know there is no exit from southbound 75 to Ronald Reagan
west! ......and I live in this city! (Never noticed)
You could go one exit beyond (Paddock Rd) and loop around to
northbound.

I spoke with Gimp and he is going to try and make it.
hehehe I built that.. just another cruel joke on the man lol
you could go west on 275 and catch galbriath rd and go south ..
or stay on 275 for two more exits get off at that end of 126 and head east..
it all easier when your intoxicated with skyline chilli

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chris, (CW3) when are you leaving? I had planned on taking the slow ride down on SR4 to 275 over to SR127 south and it takes you right to the school at Galbraith. I'm just not too thrilled with taking the 5-ton out on 75 yet.

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
On second thought it might be better to take 75 south and just get off onto Galbraith just south of the GE plant at Evendale. It's the one at the train overpass. It either catches the RR or you can just straight across.

I'm with Sparky on this one.
From Southbound 75, take Galbraith Road , exit 10. Go left on Galbraith, go about 0.6 miles, then turn right onto 126 West. Get off 126 at Hamilton Ave. Go south on Hamilton Ave to Galbraith (the next large intersection). Right on Galbraith and the first right onto Trojan Way.
If you do 75 South to 275 West, get off at Hamilton Ave (127) and turn left (south). You will have 5 miles of stop and go before reaching Galbraith. This would be the least effective route.

Cav Trooper

I live just off Hamilton-Mason/LaSourdesville-West Chester Rds. I may try Gilmore to Waycross to Hamilton to Galbraith Rd. I know it's a long route but I either do that or cut way over to 127 and down or do 45 mph down I75. I'd rather deal with traffic lights than Semis and BMWs doing 70 mph.

augiedoggy

hehehe I built that.. just another cruel joke on the man lol
you could go west on 275 and catch galbriath rd and go south ..
or stay on 275 for two more exits get off at that end of 126 and head east..
it all easier when your intoxicated with skyline chilli
Hey SouthDave, you didn't build that!
Oh wait, that was something else, never-mind...........:p

CW3Topher

Streve, I figured we would head out around 10:30 to give us enough time. I went out to Xenia today and picked up the truck. Do you want to convoy down together?

Chris, (CW3) when are you leaving? I had planned on taking the slow ride down on SR4 to 275 over to SR127 south and it takes you right to the school at Galbraith. I'm just not too thrilled with taking the 5-ton out on 75 yet.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Change of plans, I'm not going to make it this year. Too many bad things happened today and I won't be able to catch up with them.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Second change of plans. I may make it.

I sound like a woman picking out shoes.... :-(

212sparky

I live just off Hamilton-Mason/LaSourdesville-West Chester Rds. I may try Gilmore to Waycross to Hamilton to Galbraith Rd. I know it's a long route but I either do that or cut way over to 127 and down or do 45 mph down I75. I'd rather deal with traffic lights than Semis and BMWs doing 70 mph.
Ok I am just up the road at La Sourdesville Rd. ST RT 4 & 63

jw4x4

Pics from 2012 Cincy Area Veteran's Day Parade. Our Steel Soldiers group received an award for Best Civilain Support Unit. Great showing!!!! Way to go !!!!! p.s.- take a CLOSE look at the wording on the plaque. Must not have used spellcheck:roll:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks