• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 COMVEC Show

WarrenD

The date has been set for the 35th annual COMVEC Military Vehicle show as Saturday, June 9, 2012. Location will be the Chester Fairgrounds and we're hoping for a dry day for a change. More details to follow....

WarrenD

I will be there, looking forward to meeting eastern SS. Hoping JT will bring the GT!!!

:driver:
When I last talked to JT he said he wasn't bringing the GT, economy is too bad and it costs too much to haul it down.
I am trying to get my M37 GT ready and hope to have it there this year.

Shameless bump, it's just 4 weeks away!

CTdeuce

This will be my first time going to the event and having a vehicle to show. I hope the weather dries up so I can at least get some work done on my truck

RECONJON

Looking Forward to it!

Hello All,

Newbie here, i'll be attending. not sure if i'll be driving the A3 yet. Anyone that has a Cargo Cover (pref Camo) OD Green then Tan if not avail in other colors and bow set that wants to sell one, im hoping to find one there. There are a few all over the country but getting it here to CT is a problem. Also be looking for a couple A3 super Singles on Rims with 60+ tread left if anyone has them and looking to sell. Tread could be less one is designated spare and other would be back up. CTIS Compatible good, non CTIS ok.
And im sure there will be all kinds of other stuff at the event ill be looking at.

Thanks for organizing this!!

SteveKuhn

We travel w/ 4 dogs. The show flyer says no pets. I'm assuming that means cruising the show.

They're crated in the van, but need nature breaks. I looked at the Google Earth photos and there seems to be space around the edges. Who would I contact to find out if we can make this work without breaking the rules, or is it just not do-able?

Thanks.

Steve

WarrenD

We travel w/ 4 dogs. The show flyer says no pets. I'm assuming that means cruising the show.

They're crated in the van, but need nature breaks. I looked at the Google Earth photos and there seems to be space around the edges. Who would I contact to find out if we can make this work without breaking the rules, or is it just not do-able?

Thanks.

Steve
If you go to COMVEC - Connecticut Military Vehicle Collectors and look up the list of club officers you can call and find out.

SteveKuhn

Need Multifuel Radiator or Tires?

If anyone is interested in a new in box M35 Multifuel radiator or a set of (11) matched 9.00 x 20 NDTs, I can bring them up. Pls PM me or email.

Steve

jatonka

At 9:15 am Saturday, the grounds are full of vendors and display vehicles, Jack Welch of Redball has arrived with his beautiful GPA amphibious jeep, the great LVCP landing craft is here on site, Warren D has debuted his Gun Beep, "Boonie Rat" at this show . It is a beauty with a pair of M60s up top. right next to my "Aces & Eights Deuce gun Truck. Will be open here all day. Hope to see more Steel Soldiers here today. JT out

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks