• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally Swap Meet

212sparky

I have tent 1 or 2 sets of tent lights for sale and tent plug sets as well. Details to follow when i get pictures of them. I will take used motor oil, Nick bringing your filter rig again? what filter do you need for it?

eagle4g63

Must be this dang cold air up here.............man today I am freezing and I am in pants and a coat..........left there in a tank top and shorts, pouring sweat!!!!

CW3Topher

Rob, nope, sorry there are no frames. I have tent covers new in the crate, they did not come with the frames. I picked up a frame from MWMules at the MV show north of Columbus this past summer for my tent. StonePicker has some frames for sale in the classifieds, or you could build a frame yourself.

212sparky

It would just set 30,000 pounds of crt monitors on fire with it. I had issues last week and could not take pictures of the stuff.