• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Military Vehicle Rally**Fall Event**

GGimbert

My MV is our M416 camping trailer. Consequently I need to beg a ride for my 6yr old son and I. Anyone out there got room for some hitch hikers in the back of their Deuce or other MV for the trail ride?

ChevyC60

Steel Soldiers Supporter
hitch hikers

hitch hikers are always welcome.
Working on the deuce getting the bugs out
from the GA rally. If it makes it your welcome to ride
but Donna's the driver and she can be broutal.

caliber1

Yeah, Ray said he was buying mine too!!:beer: Vinnie, in case you didn't get the memo, the grill has tanks on it. Putting the air pack back on tonight. New one on the way just in case.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
THIS is how they look.......

Attachments

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny, we could have used your expertise on that recovery......

Anyway, spent the day wahing all the sand out of the 1009, blew the dirt out of the drums and calipers, changed the fluid in the front diff and lubed the front hubs. Took the door sills off and pulled the mat up so the floor pan could dry out.

Last edited:

vinny-socom1

Creek a little too deep to drive across.

I had alot of fun but I think that was the high lite for me!

Again I want to Thank everybody how came out in support of the event, My wife & myself could not do it without everybody's support!!

If you could not tell Keith's bobbed 5ton had 60" tires and the water was almost over the headlights! that was about 6' deep !!

I can't wait for Rick to post up the inside view of the ferry transport!

Vinny

rbeasley66

Our camp for the weekend :popcorn:

Attachments

rbeasley66

Our adventure with a stuck 5 ton in the swamp.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks