• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Richloam MV Rally**

A

A/C Cages

Turn in the same direction of all the other big green trucks?

A

A/C Cages

Thanks Caliber1, I looked and must have read right over that one, I was trying to find that same link earlier on here. The only one I could find was the Dept of Forestry one. Call me blind.

safarihp

Atfernoon all. I live in East Oralndo and noticed what looked like a nice 5 ton at E&H car crushing on east 50.

Know this is likely not the place to post this but since there are a few guys in the area might be something to check out.

A

A/C Cages

Anyone there at the Rally need anything tomorrow? I myself , oddball, and rayzer will be arriving there on Sat morning. So if there is anything anyone needs, tell me now and I will pick it up before we head there.

bdelaporte

I was able to get off tomorrow. Is there any way to come spend the day with the group. Possible participate with the trail rides? Is there a scheduled departure time from the campground for the ride?

bdelaporte

Sounds good, hope to be there by 0800 unless that is too late to get my truck in on a ride... let me know if I am off on my "early" arrival time... Looking forward to meeting everyone