• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Richloam MV Summer Rally**

GGimbert

Anyone have a converter they want to sell/bring that will allow me to attach my M416 with original wiring to my 7pin Toyota truck?

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Vinny put me down for Saturday day ticket n steak dinner. Ill pay u sat morning around 8 am if that's OK. I'm with tow4 camping in a tent ain't for me either.
Dittos for me Vinny.

Hey Chris, how are you getting there? Driving the Ford or riding with Rayzer? Maybe we can car pool again. :mrgreen:

Vfflang

Ugh got the truck 99% done and lost one injector spacer spent 2 hours looking I turned the barn upside down ,check the frame rails and under the truck and nothing geesss ....anyone have a spare

Vfflang

OK got the truck running today sounds pretty only one problem missing the bolt which holds the slabber tube onto the turbo which of is an important bolt because with out it you dump oil on the ground .....I am checking the TM now for the size does any know off hand what size it is I believe its a fine thread...

caliber1

OK got the truck running today sounds pretty only one problem missing the bolt which holds the slabber tube onto the turbo which of is an important bolt because with out it you dump oil on the ground .....I am checking the TM now for the size does any know off hand what size it is I believe its a fine thread...
Figure it out yet Lang? I'll be at my shop in the AM, I have a pretty good hardware assortment. Just no axle lock tabs, LMAO.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Steve, you should have asked me about it when you were down here! Try a "Fastenal" store near you.

Vinny, what's up in NC?

Vfflang

I got it pete thank you everything truck is running great just doin little fixes here and there. Jess did you get the brakes done ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks