• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Richloam MV Summer Rally**

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Vinny, he will be down here next month to pick some stuff up from me. He said he will also be stopping in Gainesville. If you can't hook up with him, I can take them back with me.

vinny-socom1

Vinny, he will be down here next month to pick some stuff up from me. He said he will also be stopping in Gainesville. If you can't hook up with him, I can take them back with me.

Confirmed with Jim today he will pick the hubs up from you, so I'll have them ready at the Rally.

Vinny

vinny-socom1

OK a couple of weeks out. How about a head count!

So far I've got;

Caliber1 +1 & dinner
Oddball & dinner
Tow4 & dinner
Pctrans & dinner
Razer & dinner(plus one??)
Phil2968 & dinner
Stalker (dinner??)
Rbeasley66 & dinner
JmaesM & dinner
Nathen & dinner
GGimbert + child & dinner
the buddah +? & dinner?

who have I missed??

Vinny

vinny-socom1

Sounds cool Im in would like info on ticket's Please

Fees:
Camping: Friday & Saturday
$18.00 per adult
$5.00 per child (10 & up)

Day ticket $5.00
(includes parking and access to campground amenities)

We are going to do a dinner ticket for a steak dinner & sides for Saturday night which will include Sweet Tea & Filtered water

Dinner ticket:
$8.00 per adult
$4.00 per child (10 & under)

cessnatwin

Thanks Vinny, the one thing I can truelly say about our group is that you guys are the most loyal, helpfull, great friends that one could ask for. guys like Yourself Tim, Pete of course, Ray, Oddball, Phil, Rick, and many others that I havent mentioned are all 1st class folks.... Makes you know who your friends really are, and those of you to whom know all the **** ive been going through know, I truelly love you guys for all of your support and friendship....Pete especially! I really want to go and see all you guys!

RAYZER

Thanks Vinny, the one thing I can truelly say about our group is that you guys are the most loyal, helpfull, great friends that one could ask for. guys like Yourself Tim, Pete of course, Ray, Oddball, Phil, Rick, and many others that I havent mentioned are all 1st class folks.... Makes you know who your friends really are, and those of you to whom know all the **** ive been going through know, I truelly love you guys for all of your support and friendship....Pete especially! I really want to go and see all you guys!
It wouldn't be the same without you there Chris.

Vfflang

Well its been rain for the last few days pretty good out here and seeing that I'm on the trail head side of lake county I'm going to head out there tomorrow and do some recon. Jess is your truck done?

vinny-socom1

Well its been rain for the last few days pretty good out here and seeing that I'm on the trail head side of lake county I'm going to head out there tomorrow and do some recon. Jess is your truck done?

Wish I could go! I'll be swapping the rear axle on the wifes M1009 for 14bolt with dics brakes! Finished the Dana 60 front on Thursday.

Cessna got an email from Jack tonight he said you better go, he is planning on coming too.

Vinny

stalker

Wish I could go! I'll be swapping the rear axle on the wifes M1009 for 14bolt with dics brakes! Finished the Dana 60 front on Thursday.

Cessna got an email from Jack tonight he said you better go, he is planning on coming too.

Vinny
Corpoate rear end and Dana 60 front? Sounding less and less like broken axles!! Nice!!

Been SWAMPED with work, family, and too many toys that need maintenance recently. Just now finding a loose minute or two to get ready for this event. The family and I are in for dinner.

Cessna, we hope you can make it!!

Ruppster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be there for Saturday for sure (payment sent), just don't know if I will have a MV with me or not. Found out last night that the parts order I placed on the 9th (the one with the rocker arms I need to put the top end back together) won't be here till Tuesday. I called them about this order on the 16th and was told they just got the last item they needed for me and that they would 2nd day the parts to me so I would have them Friday afternoon. Friday afternoon rolls around and no parts, so I called them late Friday afternoon only to find out they haven't shipped the stuff yet as they are still waiting on one more part (a temp sensor). aua I told them to stick the temp sensor up their backside and send the rest of the order now. :(

At least I did get some OD bling in the mail the other day to go with the MV. Now I just need the MV I'm working on to be running so I can show off the OD bling at the same time. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks