• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Richloam MV Summer Rally**

caliber1

Safari, what are the boxes on the front fenders for? Neat looking ride, can't wait to see it.

Gotta get some work done this weekend, gonna tackle the air pack tomorrow I hope. :-?

stalker

That's me getting stuck in warm up with my 4 year old cheering me on. I assume you guys run fence line and warm up as that is the only 2 spots that the FLRC could find mud. Seems like the transition into MVs from Rovers will be an easy jump. Still like my Defenders but this seems like fun also.

I'll have a true Englishman with me as he shipped my new Forward Control (think Uni Mog) but breaks down more and requires drip cans the size of 50 gallon drums) into Canada and drove her all the way down to Orlando.

Nice to meet you guys and we are looking forward to it.

The road that you were stuck on is Meg's Hole Road along the fence line and May's Place. These roads we know well as Vinny-socom, pctrans, and cessna's 5 tons created a lot of the deep ruts and holes along those roads. We have found some mud and water much further into Richloam along the power lines.

GGimbert

Sorry to say I am out. Cut out at work and dropped about 20 ft. Broken leg, surgery on my arm, and other assorted injures. Hope yall have a great time and we will see ya next go round.

G.

GGimbert

Head was last to hit. Arm was other side, wood removal surgery. Case of in one side and poking under the skin on the other as well as a train wreck type fill up in another place of large pencil size splinters from momentarily dragging down a utility pole. It was UGLY. Ill be fine I hope, just not for a few months is all.

Be safe, have fun, and bring yourselves home in one piece.

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask or not, but I was wondering if anyone attending the rally in Richloam is coming through or near Juliette Ga and wouldn't mind pulling an m105 trailer? PM me to work out the details. Thanks in advance. If this is not the right place, please just point me in the right direction so I don't look stupid the next time round. :)

Ruppster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not sure if this is the place to ask or not, but I was wondering if anyone attending the rally in Richloam is coming through or near Juliette Ga and wouldn't mind pulling an m105 trailer? PM me to work out the details. Thanks in advance. If this is not the right place, please just point me in the right direction so I don't look stupid the next time round. :)

Pete (pctrans) started a thread that I think fits what you are looking for. :)

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/upcomi...12-fl-richloam-mv-rally-swap-sale-thread.html

RAYZER

Looks like my plan is to roll in Fri afternoon,looking for a spot big enough to put the m146 trailer,maybe one over toward the end if their not taken,hinthint! put me down for 1 steak dinner,and a salad that Pete is bringing!
I really look foward to this weekend!

vinny-socom1

Glad to see the site is back up!!! Everybody packed??? Long trip to Sam's tonight for Steaks & sides!!!

I hope everything is going well!!

See ya'll there!

Everybody please check in with me when you get to the campground!!

Re-con trail ride Friday morning 0900 should Be back around 1100/1200 anybody planning on arriving at that time?

Anybody got ther CB up and working?

Vinny
352-258-1393cell

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks