• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga Rally parts wanted/for sale/swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

3dAngus

Does anyone need any Dehumidifiers at $30 each, without the internal bucket. I just tape down the back switch and hook up the hose. You can run it in a 5 gallon bucket, or run the hose outside for 24/7 operation. These things will suck the moisture right out of a concrete block wall, and concrete floor. I pick up about 5 gallons every two days. Keeps mildew down and drys out garages, shops, bathroom leaks, and all kinds of stuff. Only bringing them if there is an interest.

I used them on enclosed trailers and M109 also. It will dry it out and help remove the smell after a while. Gotta run it again after every rain though. It's unavoidable. About 20 available.

Also will be bringing decent 9X20 tires, HMMWV tires, tires for lowering a M105, for lowering a M1101/1102 trailer, spares for all above, 11X20s mounted in very good condition, and more. PM me if you want me to hold any for you or you need pictures. Holds require a 50% down payment, but it is completely refundable if you don't like them for any reason.
Also, have a M105A2, M1101, and M101A2 trailers for sale, fully equiped with sides, top bows, and cover. All in very good condition as I took the best from several trailers just to make up this one of each. They were my personal ones I was saving for myself, but now I need the money for ongoing projects. PM if interested. These are not the cheapies, so if you're not looking for quality, check with others. Running $895 to $1000 depending. It usually takes about three trailers to make one really good one for me.

Attachments

Blake

Ive got excellent condition woodland camouflage net sets, a large maybe 10" snatch block with a loop on the end, nice canvas gp small tent with aluminum poles, 2 complete sections (16' total ) of tan TEMPER tent with the frame, floor, end curtains, and rain fly, complete 24087 colored rt-524, complete nice carc PRC-77 with power supply, some m151 parts (PM for needs).

I am looking for a complete, original style, m211 exhaust system.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny, those trunks are awesome, huh?
Pete, I hope you didn't buy that car. Lets see, got a new 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006 and 2009 Crown Vics. I wouldn't pay a nickel to own one of them. I just don't care for them as a car.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Pete, I hope you didn't buy that car. Lets see, got a new 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006 and 2009 Crown Vics. I wouldn't pay a nickel to own one of them. I just don't care for them as a car.
but looks like they make a better truck then a car anyway.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
but looks like they make a better truck then a car anyway.
Remind me to tell some of the stories about what folks have done with their assigned cars. I am directly responsible for one of the towing policies at work.

3dAngus

Anyone having any M-37 bed cover parts, side rails or top bows and cover, please let me know.

Also, a roll bar lookalike I can put in the back of a deuce bobber if anyone has any ideas or the part they are scraping. I would just use it to put 12vdc lights on and looks, not for safety, so it doesn't have to be so robust.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still looking for the following if anybody can help!

Scepter Fuel Cans, Plastic 3 Handle
Wrecker spades
Medium Tow Bar 1" Adapters
Chain
Choker cables 1/2 and 3/4 8 foot
Torsion bars (complete with bushing or not)
Wrecker Vice and or vice mounting plate
Air Horn or Horn Solonoid

Status
Not open for further replies.