• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga Rally parts wanted/for sale/swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK Folks...5 of the 5 gallon pails are spoken for (I'll keep a running tally of who wants what). I have 7 left. I'm not going to take prepayment, but you better track me down before Saturday evening. Anything not picked up before then will be sold first come first served.

Plenty of the gallon cans left not spoken for

bob130ab

Dehumidifer

Does anyone need any Dehumidifiers at $30 each, without the internal bucket. I just tape down the back switch and hook up the hose. You can run it in a 5 gallon bucket, or run the hose outside for 24/7 operation. These things will suck the moisture right out of a concrete block wall, and concrete floor. I pick up about 5 gallons every two days. Keeps mildew down and drys out garages, shops, bathroom leaks, and all kinds of stuff. Only bringing them if there is an interest.

I used them on enclosed trailers and M109 also. It will dry it out and help remove the smell after a while. Gotta run it again after every rain though. It's unavoidable. About 20 available.

Also will be bringing decent 9X20 tires, HMMWV tires, tires for lowering a M105, for lowering a M1101/1102 trailer, spares for all above, 11X20s mounted in very good condition, and more. PM me if you want me to hold any for you or you need pictures. Holds require a 50% down payment, but it is completely refundable if you don't like them for any reason.
Also, have a M105A2, M1101, and M101A2 trailers for sale, fully equiped with sides, top bows, and cover. All in very good condition as I took the best from several trailers just to make up this one of each. They were my personal ones I was saving for myself, but now I need the money for ongoing projects. PM if interested. These are not the cheapies, so if you're not looking for quality, check with others. Running $895 to $1000 depending. It usually takes about three trailers to make one really good one for me.

I want one

Bob Martin

mikev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have got some GAA (Grease, Automotive and Artillery for those not in the know) in 1 gallon (6.5 Lb) cans...$6 / gallon

I also have some 5 gallon buckets of Aviation Grease and Arresting Gear grease...$20 / pail
Speddmon,

Mark me down for:

5x 1 gal cans of GAA grease @ $6 ea = $30

2x 5 gal pails Aviation grease @ $20 ea = $40

Total due to you = $70

zout

HEY - was just trying to think - if ya all buy enough of that grease - I will talk all 3 of my sisters into coming - make a baracaded area and let them at it in a grease pit - now some of ya know what my sisters are capable of :jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin: (Zout is in no way responsible for actions of his sisters)(let me make this perfectly clear before Zout#2 cuts off something Zout #1 really needs)

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got a chance to look at them a little closer today. All of the pails are unopened, but they are old also. There is some small holes around the edges of a couple of the pails. I don't think it's any big deal though. By my count I have 3 of the 5 gallon pails left unaccounted for.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Who has the Scepter Plastic Fuel Cans?????? I need some with the quick pour spout.

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I will be looking for a 250 shelter... cucv 09 or 08... and other assorted junk.
Sorry Bro but it looks like the M1009 we talked about has been "spoken for".:roll:

One of the CAMO Members drove it home to show his wife and she sorta confiscated it!!:whistle:
That was Wednesday...ain't seen the truck or the member since but he called today and we worked out a deal.:grin:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Scepter in Canada has made fuel cans, never heard of Spector making them. Diesel spouts are a big no-no in the USA because of California Air Quality Regulations imposed on all states by the EPA and DOT. However, they are available in Canada.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Scepter in Canada has made fuel cans, never heard of Spector making them. Diesel spouts are a big no-no in the USA because of California Air Quality Regulations imposed on all states by the EPA and DOT. However, they are available in Canada.
I corrected my spelling error! Where is :doghead: when you need him? That is what happens when you type type a message running out the door!

There are many regulations imposed apun us citizens that just are not right!

Still need some scepter fuel cans :)

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
anyone interested in a 800 series cab. i could bring it on a trailer if anyone prepays for it. only surfacerust. otherwise next week going to the scrapper

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Scepter cans! Emmado22 has thousands but unlikely he comes to the GA Rally. Perhaps some can be moved south via the express. Worth asking.

3dAngus

ON the dehumidifiers I posted;
ALL SOLD (I think) Not taking any more orders, so if you have one on order and decide later NOT to purchase, please let me know so someone else will have a chance at one. These are without buckets, so you have to hook up the hose and tape the bucket switch down. Also, for those who wanted one (listed below), if you want to upgrade to one with a bucket for another $20 ($50 total) let me know. I have a few GE models with them. Listed below are the ones who ordered...
If your name is not on the list but you already ordered let me know and I'll work something out and get you one.

PB 1
PCTrans 1
Taylordc15 1
Ferro 1
Rayzor 1
Jimma 2
wilfreeman 1
Squirt Truck 1
GunnerMac 2
PanzerWillie 1
Gimpy 2
NMCShooter 1
*Junkyard Wars Crusher 1
GoldenEagle 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks