• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga Rally parts wanted/for sale/swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dave, I have one of the drawer sections from the aluminum med boxes in my shed. Not sure I want to get rid of one of my boxes but I don't mind donating the drawer section to your M43 cause. If I have the money, I will buy a plastic medbox from Vinny and donate a box as well.

zout

HOT DANG - You know I just sent a knucklehead some pics of a 43 I wound up with from them to make it what it is now, the best I can - and if you want to rid yourself for this cause - I would humbly thank you and just see me so we can work out the $$ end it. I do not expect chit for free - but I am not a rich man since the "changes" to spend MY Hard earned money on stuff I think I ought to - but I am willing to give you what its worth.

I just wish I could get the 43 over there now after the last months worth of work on it - just PM PB - he will tell you if I am full of chit or not - as I just sent him alone some pics.

Besides - just being able to add to Clinto's rally count and have a frickin 43 on the list would be worth howling at the moon for. Right now - I have no means to transport or drive it there - but I will not give up the mission till I have to.

On top of this - it would be awesome to have pic's of you by the 43 with the box as history continues on with this M43B1 - history is important and we are part of it.

Thank you 4x4 - I appreciate it.:beer:

zout

NO really 4x4 you just have to hear this story.

Doc who is a hangout in CAMO - went to Huntsville with us all. So last day we are walking around and DOC see's this med case and hunts me down and tells me "YOU GOTTA HAVE THIS".

He is blinking madly - he is twitching (always does this) and is pulling out drawers and just naming off all the chit that would have been in each drawer for this ambulance - he use to serve in one. He is standing there - he is having visions - he is recalling - and that moment was priceless till we found out MULE sold the dang thing.

THere is a little more to the story - and yes DOC is suppose to be at the rally and IF there is a case - you wil see this story all come together and now have a better understanding of what this all would mean to me - and even more - someone who served in a 43.

THank you again.

For you younger folks - there is chit in life that really will last you a lifetime and do not forget a moment of it. I could have not paid attention at Huntsville or to DOC and I would have lost all these & his moments of memories. It chit ya read books about.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Zout I have the box your talking about and its stocked pry not corectly but it will be the firstaid box for the rally. It will be at the firstaid tent

ca1517

Oddball, I have what I believe to be the proper ladder. Zout, I have some aluminum med chests with the drawers. Either of you can pm if interested. I am also bringing some Snap On 3/8 drive impacts, some multi fuel starters, some command post tents, and some field gear.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Over in Huntsville a few months back Mule had several of them medical cases with the drawers - funds were running in empty at the end when I saw it and when we came back to get it - it had sold.
I will see if I can't dig one up for you and drag it out there.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
HOT DANG - You know I just sent a knucklehead some pics of a 43 I wound up with from them to make it what it is now, the best I can - and if you want to rid yourself for this cause - I would humbly thank you and just see me so we can work out the $$ end it. I do not expect chit for free - but I am not a rich man since the "changes" to spend MY Hard earned money on stuff I think I ought to - but I am willing to give you what its worth.

I just wish I could get the 43 over there now after the last months worth of work on it - just PM PB - he will tell you if I am full of chit or not - as I just sent him alone some pics.

Besides - just being able to add to Clinto's rally count and have a frickin 43 on the list would be worth howling at the moon for. Right now - I have no means to transport or drive it there - but I will not give up the mission till I have to.

On top of this - it would be awesome to have pic's of you by the 43 with the box as history continues on with this M43B1 - history is important and we are part of it.

Thank you 4x4 - I appreciate it.:beer:
Tell ya what Brother...have that rascal ready to load on my little trailer Monday and Tony and I will come transport her South...then North for the Rally...then South to the Compound again so ya can have her here for the Veteran's Parade in November.:beer:
BTW...BabyBear will prolly be thirsty when we get there so ya might wanna have a little apple juice and maybe a basket ball or football for him to tear into shreds.
My motto is...a man working alone can do some amazing things...but men WORKING TOGETHER can kick some f*^&%$# butt!!

So it is written...so shall it be!

Attachments

Last edited:
Well it looks like the Yankee's are coming Doc and Uncle Fester are comeing down bring the DOGG TAGG trailer full-o-parts and pieces got
will make dog tags for ya ifin ya needsem
towbar feet 3'4 and 1" and axze clamps
tent stoves with multi fuel burners
lots of 915 small parts
cresent,cresent wrenches
speed wrenches
screw drivers
hummvee seal tools
brand new cots
steering box for duece
880 towbar mounts
diesel powered fuel transfer pump
slave cable adapters
24 volt 12000# winch
air dryer kits
plus alot of 5 an 10 kw parts will bring them if ask for only so much room pm or call about them

Needed items
Rail and Trolley for another dog tag machine i have
sleepin mats
ammo cans
larger size bdu's ( xx, xxx)
merimites new or old style
belt buckles black open faced or solids
canteens and covers
gun oil
trioxine ( PM ME )
the small cap on tan water cans
duece j pipes
also the tube just off the turbo
wool gloves with all the fingers not the shooters mitt liners
poncho's
led tail lights
jerry can holders

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I need a couple of these vertical west coast mirror pieces, with good studs (Honestly, a couple of NOS ones would be best).

Can anyone hook me up?

C

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I am going to bring,
A NIB block heater for a 809 250, $35,
Some jerry can holders,
Some jerry cans (ALL NEED a inside RESTORE)
Find me at the rally if you want any of the above, first one to find and grab owns it

I would like 2 dozen stakes if any are left

Looking for,
The outer ring and clear lens for 2 armored head lights
Also TWO 5t rims can be either/or 1 of each 1400x20 or 1200x20
A trailer electrical truck plug, (the plug mounted on the truck)

Mthirtyseven

M37 Cab, Hood, Fenders

M37 cab, hood and front fenders/inner fenders for sale. Cab is in good shape on interior, holes near windshield hinge area and under windshield area, have transmission floorpan with pto opening/cover. No windshield or seats, no data plates or instrument cluster. Fenders in decent shape, marine corps hood has pings and dings, no rust through. All parts are separated from truck. Will deliver to rally if interested. $450 for all. Look at the pics, can take more if needed.

Also have a combat rim with busted tire from an m37. $75.

PM for more info.

Attachments

MDSA

I'm bringing 2 jerry can holders off a M101, no straps - real military stuff. $15 EACH. Also have 2 antenna mounts - $10 EACH

I've also got 2 landing legs off the front of a M200A1 generator trailer - $50 EACH. And I have the rear stablelizer legs for said trailer - $25 for the pair.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.