• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga Rally parts wanted/for sale/swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
any one need a set of springs and hangers off a m105 or a 818 cab. i am running out of room but could load a trailer for the big stuff

mikeblac

If anyone has any of the following M35A2 items please let me know.

Side boards and troop seats
Seat covers - one spring seat, and bench pass side - Pass side FOUND - Thanks
Battery gauge
Fuel sending unit
Bridge plate numbers - FOUND - Thanks

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks, I have a set of 4 16.5x6.5 rims. Looks to be civilian equivilant to the M880 rims. Was going to put HMMWV tires on them but now getting away from that idea. $20 for the set or trade for chilimac. Not bringing them unless someone commits.
If they are 8on 6.5 bolt pattern and fit on a M880 rear axle hub, I just raised my hand, Sir!

G.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They will and they are yours G. Shall I leave them here and you can get them the following Monday?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have two of the add on AC units still in the original (275 pound) crates. I think these are the ones that Zout adapted to his truck.

I was selling them for $800.00 but I'll entertain offers for the last two. By both and get an even better deal.

I also have brand new 5 ton fuel tank brackets (although they could be used to mount a tool box).

They could also be used to mount stuff on a deuce.

I was selling them at the MVPA convention. If you want quantity make me an offer......I have a triwall full of them.

I have a few loaded already...if there is sufficient interest I'll put the triwall on the lowboy.

I also have four new 395's mounted on A3 deuce rims with the CTIS hardware still on them.

I'll take $2300.00 for them. I won't bring them unless they are spoken for.

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
List up date

I am going to bring,
A NIB block heater for a 809 250, $35,
Some jerry can holders,
Some jerry cans (ALL NEED a inside RESTORE)
Find me at the rally if you want any of the above, first one to find and grab owns it OR we can do a swap forsome of what I am looking for

I would like 2 dozen stakes if any are left

Looking for,
TWO outer rings and clear lens for the armored head lights
TWO 5t rims can be either/or 1 of each 1400x20 or 1200x20
A trailer electrical truck plug, (the plug mounted on the truck)
TWO 5t rim lock rings
Deuce spare tire winch

Last edited:

wilfreeman

I was just cleaning out my closet to give to Coats for the needy, and found 2 M65 Field jackets that I would like to sell or trade. I have a woodland camo (medium long),looks almost new and an OD (small regular), slightly faded. Any interest? I would really like a gortex parka (I think medium or large regular).

jw4x4

Folks, I have a set of 4 16.5x6.5 rims. Looks to be civilian equivilant to the M880 rims. Was going to put HMMWV tires on them but now getting away from that idea. $20 for the set or trade for chilimac. Not bringing them unless someone commits.
You have at least one case (24) Chili Mac coming down FOC.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you to all that have responded to my "pile of junk listed for sale". It looks like about half has been claimed.

I received a lot of messages in a short time. I tried to be fair and go in chronological order by message receipt. I updated each post with the word "SOLD" and the lucky winners name in red next to each item.

100acre

Anyone interested in a MEP002A with a rebuilt starter and a custom muffler on a M116A2 with bows? I can bring it if anyone wants it. I am up for cool trades.

Last edited:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wanted to Buy: 5 Ton Drivers side Windshield Glass, This would be a M39 series or potentially M800 series PM me please with picture and price.

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got any radial tires mounted on tubeless rims?

Status
Not open for further replies.