• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga Rally parts wanted/for sale/swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

3dAngus

Still need your deuce mirrow A frame, or tubular mirror holder. Not sure what you call the structure that holds the mirror out.

And I need a couple of PCTrans mirrors that I never was able to get to Fl. to pick up.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
JDub, you can bring the hubcaps. Gonna have to switch the Oh9 to 8 lug so they can fit for the ride down. Still planning on using the Oh9 as a dinghy?

jw4x4

Yes, still planning on towing it down for use as a golfus cartus. Plus I need some more hauling area. That's the worst thing about a 932. Can't wait for the conversion to a 927.5 (half way between a 923 and a 932).

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since I'm bringing my car trailer anyways, I may as well bring my golfcart. I might bring 2 if I can fit them in with the load.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I need a good multifuel deuce fuel tank. One that is clean inside and doesn't need to be vatted. Just found out vatting a tank that big is $250+, which is ludicrous.

I'd rather buy a good one than do that.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have a fuel tank for sale but not really a duece tank. i think it fits a mac 5ton.. new tank i bought last year for my 818 but it doesnt really fit like a bolt on. same size and looks the same just different sizes on the fuel fittings

vinny-socom1

I picked up some of the Hardigg Med Cases 33x21x13 OD air, water tight with handles on all sides and wheels on one corner.

Anybody want or need any? I only bought the lot so I could get a couple for myself.

Selling them for $65.00

pm me for photos & info

Vinny

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i might bring a new looking camo duece cover. real good shape but has one rat hole up high on the corner. it could be easily repaired.

Status
Not open for further replies.