• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga. Rally t-shirt order thread

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What? We don't have shirts for the event staff? What kind of backwoods operation is this?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
First of all I want to say thanks to everyone who has pre-ordered shirts....the count stands at 110 shirts ordered (pick up at rally and mail order).

That is about half of what I ordered......if you are sure you want a shirt, either pick up or mail order, please go ahead and commit.....if I have confimation for 200 shirts before the 20th I can order some more and have them in time for the rally.

This is not exact science and I don't want to order too many but I would hate for folks that want one to miss out.
Again.....thanks for all your support.:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks