• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Haspin BS/parts thread

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Found a couple more sale items while cleaning up. Cheap. Let me know and I will bring them. No obligation if you don't like it when you see.

springer seat.jpg Springer Seat bottom cushion and back cushion with frame. Springer Base not included. Faded and some small tears. $5 (Sold -Pending)

seat back.jpg Springer Seat back cushion only. Vinyl. Good Condition. $2

Last edited:

212sparky

I have 5, 400 watt metal halide fixtures for sale. I am looking for $15.00 each. They are multi volt low bay fixtures. I will bring them along.

Blind Driver

If anyone is interested, I have dewatered and 'fuged several hundred gallons of wmo. I don't want to sell any, but if you bring me your unfiltered wmo, I'll trade you 2:1. Meaning for each gallon you give me, I'll give you .5 gallon.

Any takers?

I'm currently running this oil in my unmodified 7.3 IDI at 80% with 20% K1.

197thhhc

I have several MOLLE II and SDS assault packs in desert camo. These are great packs and everything works. $20.00 each. I also have some wounded ones (maybe a broken accessory buckle but still fully functional) $15.00 each. Pics below. PM me if you want one.

I also need a couple of straight bumper steps for a friend, not the folding ones but the ones that come off of deuce tailgates.

Thanks guys, Ted

Attachments

indy4x4fab

Banned
I have several MOLLE II and SDS assault packs in desert camo. These are great packs and everything works. $20.00 each. I also have some wounded ones (maybe a broken accessory buckle but still fully functional) $15.00 each. Pics below. PM me if you want one.

I also need a couple of straight bumper steps for a friend, not the folding ones but the ones that come off of deuce tailgates.

Thanks guys, Ted
Hum I need to sell some stuff so I can snag one or two. Good fair price.