• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 IOLA WS parts wanted/for sale/swap thread

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Dave do you have the medical wash up kit? and HMMWV seats, THANKS THEO
I have one of the sinks left, so I will bring it up, I also have one of the new field surgical tables left also, pic below. I am only bringing 2 sets of the Hmmwv seats up, so if anybody else wants a set let me know and I will put your name on them.

Kenny if you are normal size and like to be low to the ground then a litter will work, I may have room for a couple of good modern GI nylon cots. If I do I will hold one back till Friday when you get there.

Attachments

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I need a single pin end for a slave cable, not the two pin one.
May have one if I can find it, loading the trailer now and leaving in the AM.

Any last minute requests..... get them in tonight.

Mouth is watering for the SOS with a Brat breakfast!

See you all this weekend:beer:

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm all loaded and ready to go. My plan is to pull the M105 behind the pick up and sell everying except the pickup. With my luck someone will buy the trailer Friday night and I will buy a bunch of stuff and not sell a another thing. Then I'll have to call my wife to bring the other trailer to Iola. I need a better backup plan.

dogtags

From the PM he sent me dogtags that is what he needs. I was going to drag one up but ran out of room.
I sent him a PM. We both live in Appleton, but I don't think I know him. The trailer is in Oshkosh so it would be nice to not have to haul it half-way across the state to sell it to someone in the same town.

~Robert

kennys@wi.rr.com

Depending on how many bows MW was able to put together I may need a few more and uprights for the 923. I know chain-saw will be trying to get them before I do. I also will be looking for a vent screen on the pass side and a bunch of other trinkets for the new 923.

dragonman

I will be bringing a deuce cab, 105MM steel howitzer cases, 25MM cases, 40MM cases, Large rucksacks, sleeping mats, some of the newer Kevlar tankers helmets, 24V starter pack, 5 ton winch, HMMWV winch, razor wire, gas mask pouches, tire chains 1600x20, ammo cans 50cal, 30cal,40MM. Razor wire, M915 grill, M915 grill guard, M915 half fenders, M915 radiators they have a few dings from handling, 10 foot blade mounts to skid loader and more.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks