• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Jeep week Ocean City MD

F18hornetM

Just realized Jeep week is only a 4 weeks away. last year a few of us planned to get together for the show at Barrett chevrolet but a hurricane kinda spoiled the plans.
Last year they made a category for MVs so pretty cool of the jeep guys to add us in. Ive included a link to the home page so if anyone is interested in coming down here is the info.
If any of you guys would like to get together for Saturdays show, let me know as we will have our M35 and M813 there.

Ocean City Jeep Week

F18hornetM

Just wanted to bump this up as its about 2 weeks until the event.
Hoped some other Md MV's [or VA,DE] could come out. My son and I are planning on being at the show and shine at Barrett's chevrolet on Saturday if anyone else is interested in joining us. The event at Barretts is not in Ocean City, it's near Berlin, Md so access with an MV is easy. Its west of OC right off rt50.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks