• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Pa jeeps military class info

docthrush

The dates for the 2012 Pa jeeps all breeds show are up. The dates will be July 21-22 of 2012. This event is held at the York fairgrounds every year (this is the 17th year).
A living history area is being put together to help showcase how military jeeps were used and how they changed.
If you have a military jeep (say maybe a deuce) this is a great show to bring it out to. It can stay static on display or be worked into the living history display however you wish.
If anyone has any questions (I am sure I missed something) please post here, send me a pm or send an email.

Thanks
Doc
eric.thrush@us.army.mil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks