• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Redball Gilbert Show Dates & Info......

Srjeeper

The 2012 contract from the Fairgrounds has been receieved, voted on, and signed so it's official.

The Redball Gilbert Show and Swapmeet will be held on September 21st & 22nd., 2012 with vendor set up the 20th.

As more information becomes available it will be posted in this thread.

See you there....;)

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Excellent. You mean they are letting us use it again after making all the ruts? There was some pretty bad mud this year but it was all good. I tried to do as little moving of vehicles as possible.

Thanks again to all that helped me out this year----and there were a bunch (Hawkman, Bill, Emmado, CruzinZ28, Larry, ............).

Srjeeper

Times a wastin.......

Want to give everyone the heads up that vendor spot registration is now open. Spots have been going like Hot Cakes so don't wait till the last minute to get registered. :grd:

http://redballonline.org/GilbertShow/2012GilbertInfo.htm

You can do it all online, but when you send your check, be sure it's made out to 'RedBall Military Transport Club' and not in an individuals name. :doh:

See ya there soon..[thumbzup]

Srjeeper

you betcha.......

Sure is Lance...same as last year and they mentioned even doing a supper deal too.

The food vendor in the fairgrounds is staying open till 1900 along with the Ice Cream Stand, so Vendors really don't need to leave the site if they don't want too. Plus they sell bags of Ice too..!!

Within a 1 mile radius of the Fairgrounds is everything anybody could ever need.

2 Grocery Stores-2 Pharmacy-2 Auto Parts-1 Tractor Supply-1 Dunkin Donuts-1 Liquor Store-1 Radio Shack-? Restaurants-1 Bagel Shop/Deli-4 Gas Stations-3 Banks-1 Bowlin Alley-1 Funeral Parlor-1 American Legion...[thumbzup]

Srjeeper

I'm trying to get breakfast started at 0630...but they haven't cleared it with the owner yet...so for now 0700.

Gun Shop is 2 miles further South of the Restaurant that does Breakfast on the left. There's another Gun Shop 3 miles North of the Fairgrounds on the left also!!!!!!!!!!

Anything else???????????

:beer:

Srjeeper

Don't worry Rick...if that one fills up there's another one 3 miles North of the fairgrounds....we won't have bodies layin around long....:beer:

Srjeeper

Lance...just leaned on the Luna Rossa again about opening at 0600 Fri. & Sat.....they said OK.

I'm workin on them to expand the 2 meals for $20. dinner menue...still haven't heard back on that yet.

Breakfast specials are always $3.99 & $4.99....but just like last year...for the dinner specials you 'MUST' tell your server your with the RedBall Military Show.

Some guys complained they didn't get any special deals...I asked if they told the server they were with the show?

(A) - NO - :doh:

They're good at Luna Rossa, but they're not mind readers...so everyone that goes there needs to say the magic words on Fri. & Sat. if your there for the dinner.......:whistle:

WarrenD

Years ago, restuarants had a blue plate special. Might be fun to arrange a "Red Plate Special" for the show. Asking for the red plate special would be the same as mentioning you were from the Redball show.

Then again, might be too complicated for some to handle.....:confused:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks