• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Richloam Picture Thread

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So far I recognize Phil, I am sure he is going to post a convoy You tube movie, Ray, Chris Oddball, Stone picker. Where is Kenny and A/C cages..?are they no show..?
Nice Pinz btw...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So far I recognize Phil, I am sure he is going to post a convoy You tube movie, Ray, Chris Oddball, Stone picker. Where is Kenny and A/C cages..?are they no show..?
Nice Pinz btw...
I can't take the time off for work for 2 rallys so close together so I go to the one in 2 weeks. Not much of a mud/water fanatic either. Looks like those in attendance had a blast.

A

A/C Cages

I am not even going to ask why he is wearing those, but glad I left before I saw it in person, I would have laughed so hard I would have had a hard time breathing after that one. lol

I have pics of what happens when Oddball (Chris) is in a real hurry to go play at the rally. Reminder to all here, never park near Oddball !!!!!

Not only did he dent my Tahoe but cracked the rim and I didnt notice the cracked rim till I got home and was taking pics of the dent. No wonder it was a little wobbly on the way home. I dont live far from him and I took my time.

Attachments