• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Cincinnati / N. KY 4th of July Parade -Edgewood KY 9:30am

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
CITY OF EDGEWOOD, KY - 4[SUP]th[/SUP] of JULY PARADE

The Parade will begin at 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, July 4.
Participants need to assemble in the Kmart parking lot ( 3071 Dixie Hwy, Erlanger, KY 41018 ) at 8:45 a.m.

This year’s theme is “Music of America”. Plaques will be awarded to the BEST ORIGINAL ENTRY, PERFORMING ENTRY and ENTRY HONORING THE 4[SUP]TH[/SUP]. Parade ends at approximately 11:00am - There will be a brief awards ceremony following the parade at the flagpole in Presidents Park.

Parade Route begins in the K-Mart parking lot and will leave promptly at 9:30 am.. The parade will go down Lyndale to Turkeyfoot to North Colony Dr. From there we follow Creekwood to Madonna and turn right on Marie. From Marie we will travel on Royal Windsor to Edgemar to Dudley Road. We will turn left on Dudley Road to Presidents Park and end at the Park. Come and enjoy the morning in The City of Edgewood and watch the parade.

You are permitted to Throw Candy at this parade!! NO WALKERS are permitted. All participants need to be mobile.

I have already reserved a spot for our group, but I need a vehicle count to submit to the parade organizer. If you are interested in attending, please reply to this thread, or send me a PM/email.

Edgewood KY  4th of July Parade.jpg

Last edited:

Dmaxcc6spd

Count me in! I might need some assistance getting ready, but I'm sure a good neighbor will help me out!!

Thanks Crusher for coordinating this moving for us!

cwc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please count us in with the M925 shown. Fam is looking forward to it...oldest boy is sitting here now in camo & boots.

jw4x4

Jeff- I plan on being there. If anyone else is heading down from the southwest Ohio area, let's run together.

We had a great time doing this today.
I'm fortunate we stayed dry. It rained the entire parade, much heavier towards the end. A good turn out of spectators despite the rain. Candy flowed with the water in the gutters.
Count me in next year.

BSutter

The weather was beautiful.
A balmy 73° with 100% humidity.
The crowd was enthusiastic.
After my comment last night about Crusher skating I was ready to bail this morning.
I am glad that I did not.
Would I do it again?
You bet your bottom dollar I will.

jw4x4

Yes it rained on the parade. But it didn't dampen the spirits one bit. Happy Independence Day America!! Truck count was 5 deuces and 3 939 series.Independence Day 2013 d.jpgIndependence Day 2013 e.jpgIndependence Day 2013 a.jpgIndependence Day 2013 b.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks