• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Fall Haspin Rally Parts For Sale/Trade/Barter

Vondy

I'm in need of about 4 ft. of a 2.5 ton frame. Thinking about keeping the 12ft bed after my crew cab conversion is complete. Price??

DrNefarious

Got a good used 939 muffler and a spare tire holding bracket for sale or barter! Truck sounds and breathes so much better straight piped, $50 for the muffler or tire bracket or what ever you got mv stuff wise to trade im easy.:razz:

Last edited:

jdknech

Got a good used 939 muffler and a spare tire holding bracket for sale or barter! Truck sounds and breathes so much better straight piped, $50 for the muffler or tire bracket or what ever you got mv stuff wise to trade im easy.:razz:
is this the whole spare tire rack for a super single? if so, put my name on it...

DrNefarious

Just the angled plate that keeps the tire held against the crane. It does come with the t handle to adjust how tightly it holds. Its yours if you want it. Im keeping the crane and modifying it to rotate and putting a 2k winch on it.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Last edited:

rebelcummins

I have a used IP pump for a LDT-465 $500
water pump with housing $100
2 oil filter cans $50 for both
secondary fuel filter cans with housing $100
used thermostat with housing $50
2 valve covers $50 for pair
2 rocker arm assy. $100 for pair
23 rolls of rubber recap tread,
125 lbs a pice. Good for making floor mats, bumper pads, mud flaps, bed liners
etc. what ever you can think of. $100 per roll and I think there about 5-10 feet long
and 1-2 foot wide. There is no steel cords in this rubber.

Last edited: