• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Fall Haspin Rally

what date for the rally?

• ga rally october 11 12 13

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • october 19 20 21

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is that time of year again, time for the last chance Haspin run. I am thinking September 27 28 29, if this cant work voice your opinions. This is in no way to compete with the GA rally. Any talk about it taking away from GA rally will be deleted. Go to GA if you want. There is a few members up north that have some stuff going south and it is a perfect time to do this. It is a fun last chance to get the tires dirty.

2 things here. One is that anytime there are rallies running concurrent, there exists the possibility of one rally taking away from the other. Folks who may want to attend both simply can't and have to make a choice.

Second is just how do you propose to delete my post? Awfully arrogant from someone who has no authority or means to do so.

212sparky

I am done. Screw this I don't need this going on right now. So some body else take it over. Good bye all I am checking out for the last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.