• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin Discussion Thread

eagle4g63

Got a new pressure washer yesterday to keep the oil slick cleaned up, gas one this time....lots of pressure:beer:

Driveway sinking..........well she did notice that the edge where I keep parking now is starting to "settle" as I call it.........told here the drive is just getting old!!!:whistle:

gungearz

Hmm?New pressure washer?Guess we know where to go for a free wash after haspin?We will fill in that sinking driveway for you..
:driver:
Ditto on that george.... Maybe it can be "Nathan's wash and moving service" And if Nate gets a bigger truck. I don't think the wife would ever know about it cause unfortunately he can't fit anything else on his driveway. So, most likely... He'll have to hide it by you or me until he fesses up to the wife that he won the lottery.

212sparky

Re: 2013 haspin BS/parts/swap/etc thread.

Heck if the drive way is sinking, just dig some more out and build a parking garage. From the street you see a normal driveway. Flip a switch and then you get a ramp to the lower level.

gungearz

Sorry it took so long sparky, I had to run over to Nates place and bang my head on his driveway to lube up the old gearz.... You know us union guys don't get paid to think.... Well, that's what my boss tells me anyway.... I went to the teamster hall to file a grievance about it... And they told me that its in my contract and should read it... And right after they said it... They said I don't get paid enough to read either..... Go figure.

augiedoggy

I can almost hear the crickets....
I agree, this thread is one I look forward to, and its been far to quiet for a while now.
Maybe I should get a life!
Personally, I've started making some minor repairs to the augiedoggy special since the weather has warmed up.
Looking forward to this and seeing all of my fellow MV nut-jobs again!

Matt1970M35A

If my plan works Ill finish a few Top secret mods to the S280. And reinstall the wheel on the M149 then start working on the plumbing for hot and cold running water with diesel or electric heat. this should only use 7 ball valves and a mile of pex tubing.
Oh ya will have indoor plumbing out side.

212sparky

Re: 2013 haspin BS thread.

I agree, this thread is one I look forward to, and its been far to quiet for a while now.
Maybe I should get a life!
Personally, I've started making some minor repairs to the augiedoggy special since the weather has warmed up.
Looking forward to this and seeing all of my fellow MV nut-jobs again!
We are coming up on weekly down turns, time for head gaskets :-(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks