• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Iola Miltary Show

cx65083

Took my truck to the 2013 Iola , WI. Military Show again this year. Here's pics that I managed to take. Please feel free to add to it! My truck is in the 2nd pic to the right.

This same pretty lady (last pic) was at last years event. She wouldn't speak to me this year either.... :-(

Attachments

Last edited:

cx65083

More pics... There was a LOT of Mules there this year!
Cute Lil "DoodleBug" from the tractor show. (last pic)

Attachments

Last edited:

cx65083

Yet more pics.... Last pic was definitely My Favorite Truck!

Attachments

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Nice meeting you and the rest of the SS guys that showed and a big thanks for the pictures as my camera tanked, again!iola 002.jpgssio;a.jpg

Last edited:

cx65083

Google is your friend. Works better than the search function here even. If you can believe that. ;-)
But it's North of Waupaca. East of Stevens Point. There's a HUGE car show there every year in July and the Military and Tractor show is the second weekend of every August.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks